Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheel Info

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Info

Looking at getting some 16x8 Atx chambers or KMC Enduros with 4.5in backspacing, going on 285x75x16 tire.

1.) What is the difference between the bolt patterns 6x5.5in and 6x139.7mm - seems the same to me?

2.)What is the "lug nut seat style"? "Conical seat - 60 degree"

3.)What is the Tacoma bore diameter...?

4.) Hub centric or not....

Basically I'm just trying to figure out the correct model to order and didn't know there were so many options. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
bump?
Old 11-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Answers inline

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post
Looking at getting some 16x8 Atx chambers or KMC Enduros with 4.5in backspacing, going on 285x75x16 tire.

Basically I'm just trying to figure out the correct model to order and didn't know there were so many options. Any help would be appreciated.
1.) What is the difference between the bolt patterns 6x5.5in and 6x139.7mm - seems the same to me?
- No difference: 139.7mm = 5.5 inches

2.)What is the "lug nut seat style"? "Conical seat - 60 degree"
- It's how the lug nut sits on the wheel. 3 types exist, Conical being the most common. Conical is an acorn seat type, which is tapered at 60 degrees. This doesn't vary, it is a standard.

3.)What is the Tacoma bore diameter...?
- 106mm

4.) Hub centric or not....
- What is your question?
Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #5
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
PS, I realize these are answers to old questions for the OP, but should be able to help others in the future.