Got my wheels and tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
Mike_Tacoma05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Mike_Tacoma05's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some badass wheels
Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
tough
Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
there is a guy down the street from me with those on his dodge, they look pretty good, even on a dodge
Can't wait to see what they look like on your Yota.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
swicked...
Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to pics!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
those wheels would look great on my truck....

seriously
Old 06-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #10
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Man....those were my original choices but they were on backorder and I couldn't wait. Did you know you can remove the red thing and those silver things if you don't like them? Just a thought. But yeah....it's going to look so good. It seemed like plenty of people hated them on the other Toyota forums. Oh well. It looks BAD ASS!
Old 06-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #12
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking setup man!