* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #361
Jb666 is on a distinguished road
Jb666's Tacoma Gallery
Got them at hooman toyota in long beach, ca also had 20% of coupon
Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #362
2012MagGray AC is on a distinguished road
2012MagGray AC's Tacoma Gallery
What's up TW. So I bought a set of FJ SE Anthracite wheels from a fellow member here and just received them today. My concern is all the boxes and original invoice say the correct part number (PT904-35071) but the stamp on the inside of the wheel reads PT904-35070. Can some one here with known original wheels verify if in fact the stamp reads the -35070 and not the -35071

I would really appreciate the help
Old 09-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #363
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012MagGray AC View Post
What's up TW. So I bought a set of FJ SE Anthracite wheels from a fellow member here and just received them today. My concern is all the boxes and original invoice say the correct part number (PT904-35071) but the stamp on the inside of the wheel reads PT904-35070. Can some one here with known original wheels verify if in fact the stamp reads the -35070 and not the -35071

I would really appreciate the help
That's correct. The wheels are all stamped with 35070. The paint is added later.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #364
2012MagGray AC is on a distinguished road
2012MagGray AC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
That's correct. The wheels are all stamped with 35070. The paint is added later.
Thanks toyotatacomaTRD was nervous for a minute there.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #366
C1ph3r will become famous soon enough

Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
i really hate posting questions to things that are already probably answered but i just cant find it.

looking at the TRD FJ wheels as an option. I have read up that the back spacing is different than my TRD off road alloys. However, not knowing much about those types of things i still dont have an answer. Will the TRD FJ wheels move my wheels out further towards the wheel wells? Or should i look at an aftermarket wheel? I don't need them to stick outside of the wheel wells i just find it looks a little goofy on a lifted truck when the tires are in close. And also, i want to run a wider tire when the time comes.

Thoughts? And sorry for asking but i just couldn't find my answer.

thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #367
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Here are some black ones. The Tacoma shows as an applicable vehicle so you may not even need an FJ Vin.

http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...dproduct=-9586
Dang, right next to me.....I got mine from there 3 years ago!
Old 11-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #368
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C1ph3r View Post
i really hate posting questions to things that are already probably answered but i just cant find it.

looking at the TRD FJ wheels as an option. I have read up that the back spacing is different than my TRD off road alloys. However, not knowing much about those types of things i still dont have an answer. Will the TRD FJ wheels move my wheels out further towards the wheel wells? Or should i look at an aftermarket wheel? I don't need them to stick outside of the wheel wells i just find it looks a little goofy on a lifted truck when the tires are in close. And also, i want to run a wider tire when the time comes.

thanks
I honestly have no idea. Many people have ran these on this forum with no issues. Try to find pictures of these installed to get an idea.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:10 AM   #369
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks

BTW, the black ones are Trail Teams, not FJ SE. FJ SE is anthracite.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #370
C1ph3r will become famous soon enough

Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pic. That looks good. Sorry I knew they were trail team but didn't realize there was much other difference then color. So this seemed an appropriate thread to ask since tons of people have bought them. Thanks again for the pics. OT but what tires and size are those you are running? Are the Duratracs?
Old 11-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #371
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the pic. That looks good. Sorry I knew they were trail team but didn't realize there was much other difference then color. So this seemed an appropriate thread to ask since tons of people have bought them. Thanks again for the pics. OT but what tires and size are those you are running? Are the Duratracs?
No difference other than color and which vehicle they went on. Running 265/75/16 DuraTracs.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #372
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks
The offset on the FJ wheels are perfect for the Tacoma. They are out a little further which gives the truck a more aggressive stance.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:26 PM   #373
cpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nice

Name: Christian
cpeterson24's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is still looking for a set I suggest getting on the FJ cruiser forums and taking a look around there. I did and picked up a set for a good price. Just takes patience, timing, and luck! once I have them mounted I will post a pic
Old 04-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #374
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Listed mine for sale

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...fj-wheels.html
Old 04-14-2014, 03:16 PM   #375
crusader1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: F8E "Crusader" Fighter Pilot
Name: Al
crusader1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I was looking around yesterday and found that shoptrd has the FJ SE Anthracite wheels for $143 a piece, and FREE shipping. I haven't talked to them, but in the past some people have had to give FJ VIN numbers to get them. Go to the site and enter part number "PT904-35071" into the part number search for toyotas. The part number and a pic of the wheels can found in this post.
How about those wheels in 17x7.5, Anthracite TRD? Have new tires now, and do not want to change to smaller diameter.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #378

Level 8 Wheels (17x8.5)

My stock silver TRD wheels are 17x7.5, so I didn't want to change tires by going to a 16". I found Level 8 "Punch" Anthracite/Machined Lip at DiscountTire Online, and got the set for $450. They're 17x8.5 with 4.5" BS, so will sit out about 1"...it's a better rim width for my 265/65R17 Cooper road tires, so I am sure they'll work fine. In my view, it's a gorgeous wheel and will go well with my Silver Streak Mica paint.
Attached Thumbnails
Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-img_2172.jpg  
Old 05-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #379
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader1 View Post
My stock silver TRD wheels are 17x7.5, so I didn't want to change tires by going to a 16". I found Level 8 "Punch" Anthracite/Machined Lip at DiscountTire Online, and got the set for $450. They're 17x8.5 with 4.5" BS, so will sit out about 1"...it's a better rim width for my 265/65R17 Cooper road tires, so I am sure they'll work fine. In my view, it's a gorgeous wheel and will go well with my Silver Streak Mica paint.
I just ordered 5 of the level 8 Punch for my truck as well
Old 05-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #380

Level 8 "Punch" Road Trip

Installed and tested on 100+ mile trip this weekend...awesome rollers!
Perfect mounting and balancing at professional shop in town...BIG bang for
the bucks with this choice of wheel. Couldn't be more pleased!
Attached Thumbnails
Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-img_2241.jpg   Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-img_2242.jpg   Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-img_2243.jpg   Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-img_2244.jpg