Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Found some FJ SE Anthracite Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #41
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I could help you out buddy. I have a set of the silver coming, but I'll never tell what I paid for them... And if you have any questions regarding anything wheel/tire related, feel free to PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can
Old 08-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #42
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you very much! I definately will! ^_^ post pics when you get the silver set! I was torn between the antracite and the silver, but ended up with the antracite. I think Im glad I did, they look nice with the dark green!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #43
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Mjonestrumpet - sweet wheels man! Maybe one of these days I'll be rolling on a set.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #44
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
Thank you very much! I definately will! ^_^ post pics when you get the silver set! I was torn between the antracite and the silver, but ended up with the antracite. I think Im glad I did, they look nice with the dark green!

Considering the Stainless Steel upgrades (tail light guards, exhaust to be, brush guard, toolbox) they'll look better than the wheels I have on there now.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #45
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
very nice! im looking fwd to pictures!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #46
Taco Newb
Imaking will become famous soon enough

Name: Isaac
Imaking's Tacoma Gallery
Found some locally for $172.50 ...and then there's tax (I think - not sure if he included that) ...so like $750 OTD

And the other wheel I'm looking at is the XD Hoss which I can get to my door for like $520.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #47
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Here's how mine look on Magnetic Gray
Old 08-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #48
Showin' HAWG how it's done!
ApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant future

Army: AH-64D Apache Pilot
Name: Z
ApacheDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Can these have a sim beadlock put on them? Just an idea. Wonder how it'd look...
Old 08-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #49
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered 16" TRD SE Anthracite gray wheels

Called Toyota of Richardson, spoke with Mark Bennett in the internet parts dept. He directed me to the shoptrd website. I placed my order for (4) SE Anthracite gray TRD wheels. He told me that they will ship Monday and I was assured they had them in the warehouse in houston.

Ship date on invoice 31 August. Fedex says they will be delievered on Friday 3 Sept. Looking forward to the install.

Taco4x4nc

Old 08-28-2010, 07:40 AM   #50
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
Called Toyota of Richardson, spoke with Mark Bennett in the internet parts dept. He directed me to the shoptrd website. I placed my order for (4) SE Anthracite gray TRD wheels. He told me that they will ship Monday and I was assured they had them in the warehouse in houston.

I will post again when the wheels arrive or if I learn something different before they arrive. Everything appeared to be above board when placing my order to include free shipping.

Taco4x4nc
Did you pay 375.70$ per wheel or is that the price for all 4?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:05 AM   #51
Shamesbum is on a distinguished road
Shamesbum's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know the part number for the antracite wheels in Canada. I have check with 2 dealers and they both have no idea what I am talking about, say they are not available anymore.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamesbum View Post
Does anyone know the part number for the antracite wheels in Canada. I have check with 2 dealers and they both have no idea what I am talking about, say they are not available anymore.
Thanks in advance for any help.
From my understanding (but keep in mind this is just from a dealer so it could be completely wrong), they are no longer making the wheels. It's just whatever stock they have left over.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #53
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
Just called my local dealer and they want $275.00 a piece for the Anthracite wheels. I told him he had lost his mind.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:24 PM   #54
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a set last week, I'm in NJ and any dealer will sell them to you. They don't care if you own an FJ. as long as you have the money thats all they care about. The set comes with the rim, center cap and lug nuts.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03coma View Post
I just picked up a set last week, I'm in NJ and any dealer will sell them to you. They don't care if you own an FJ. as long as you have the money thats all they care about. The set comes with the rim, center cap and lug nuts.
Hey could you do me a favor, check how many lug nuts you got. Of the set of 4 I ordered from shoptrd.com, 3 of the 4 had 6 (which to me seems right) and 1 had only 5. When I called, the guy said no, they are only supposed to come with 5, you need to buy the locking caps for the rest. I think he's lying out his ass to me. maybe if 3 of the 4 came with 5, and one with 6, i'd believe him. I'm just curious, thanks. If yours came with 6, i'm calling them tomorrow and giving them hell.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #56
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came with 6 lug nuts and 1 valve stem per rim, Everything was in a sealed box inside the rim box. The locks are extra, didn't have a chance to get the price on them yet.

Sounds like they shorted you.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #57
yeah, i thought they were supposed to come with 6 lugs. Thank you. They will recieve a wrath from hell tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #58
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
I never even checked for extra lugs...I thought I was just supposed to use the lugs already on my truck...hmmm..I need to check to see if the lugs are still in the box.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #59
tacomunchkin is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Flyboy
tacomunchkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulcat View Post
Here's how mine look on Magnetic Gray
Man those look sick with the magnetic gray. Makes me wish I had the cash to drop on those
Old 08-31-2010, 06:42 AM   #60
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomunchkin View Post
Man those look sick with the magnetic gray. Makes me wish I had the cash to drop on those
I actually think if them as an investment to justify it...i mean, look how hard they are to get. When you sell the truck, they will help keep that price up