Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Goodyear Silent Armor's 255/75/17.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
New Goodyear Silent Armor's 255/75/17.

I picked up a set of Goodyear Silent Armors in 255/75/17 and had them mounted up today, they are nice Tires with the extra Kevlar side wall. I love them so far! $530 OTD is not bad at all. Here is a cell phone shot I took earlier today.

Enjoy,
Richard
Attached Thumbnails
New Goodyear Silent Armor's 255/75/17.-0618001635.jpg  
Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 AM   #2
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
I like em!!! Any extra road noise?
Old 06-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Tires do perform to there name "Silent Armors" you can't even hear them on the road. I usually have the music blasting and don't pay attention too much to the outside sounds but overall I'm pleased with the purchase. I hope to give them a workout when Winter comes around!

- Richard
Old 06-19-2010, 01:41 AM   #4

It must be my windows rolled up and my music blaring because I can't hear the tires at all, I'm looking forward to new trips with these Tires. They do have the snowflake symbol which is always a plus.

- Richard