Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need help deciding on tires: BFG/NTG/Duratrac?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
FFjDs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Josh
FFjDs's Tacoma Gallery
Need help deciding on tires: BFG/NTG/Duratrac?

looking for some input on the BFG TA KO, Nitto terra grappler, and Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. Ive finally narrowed down my tire choices to these 3. Any people who have all had these that can give me there opinion, likes and dislikes would be extremely helpful, especially since i can get them all for around the same price. Looking for info on tread life, ride quality, noise and all around performance. These tires are going to be for basic driving, prob not going to do any real serious off roading anytime soon. Thanks for the help
Old 06-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
FFjDs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Josh
FFjDs's Tacoma Gallery
So nobody here has any input? alrighty thanks!
Old 06-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
skip the nitto tg... I had them and while a decent tire, they suck in the adverse weather conditions.

The BFG A/T are a good aggressive A/T but have problems with water