LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help selling wheels and tires.. suggestions/pricing

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Help selling wheels and tires.. suggestions/pricing

everything is sold. Thank you so much everyone for your help!
Old 06-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
here is what i am thinking
Quote:
Tires and wheels seperated
Wheels:
-3 17" stock 2009 TRD Sport wheels that are undamaged --- 200 for all 3 or 75 each
Tires:
-2 Bridgestone 265/65/17 (factory tires from 2009 TRD Sport) with less than 10K on them --- 125 for both or 75 each
-1 BF Goodrich Long Trail 265/65/17 with less than 1k on it --- 100

OR....buy the wheels with the tires on them

-1 BF Goodrich Long Trail 265/65/17 with less than 1k with 17" stock 2009 TRD Sport wheel --- 175
-2 Bridgestone 265/65/17 (factory tires from 2009 TRD Sport) with less than 10K on them with 17" stock 2009 TRD Sport wheel --- 250 for both or 150 each

OR.... GET THE LOT FOR 350

**The tires are on the wheels but do not have air in them from where I had my TPMS removed**
Old 06-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #3

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
94 views and 0 posts... awesome...
Old 06-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I would split up the wheels and tires. Sell the wheels as a set of 4, noting that one has cosmetic damage (would be good to rattlecan black!) Could probably get at least $300 for those.

Not sure on the tire prices.....I'd sell the BFG to someone as a spare....
Old 06-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #5

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I will have to find out how much it will cost to get the tires off the wheels..
Old 06-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
comicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
comicnut25's Tacoma Gallery
I sold a similar set for 400 with bald tires just an FYI
Old 06-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
comicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud of

Craigslist will do wonders!! I'd put them on for 450 obo
Old 06-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #8

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicnut25 View Post
Craigslist will do wonders!! I'd put them on for 450 obo

Only thing is i only have 3 tires (2 different brands, with different amounts of tread) but 4 wheels (and one has cosmetic damage).. So it's an odd lot. I posted an add on craigslist and have not gotten any responses. I may try to split everything up if I can't get them sold as is. Thanks for your advice!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #9

The ones I had were not bent but from an 05 with lots of curb rash ! Might just be the area alot of people paint them blAck and use as spares!!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just say fuck it and say 75 bucks each
Old 06-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #11

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicnut25 View Post
The ones I had were not bent but from an 05 with lots of curb rash ! Might just be the area alot of people paint them blAck and use as spares!!
Yeah... we will see how it goes.. hopefully they will sell. Maybe I can convince a local TW member to buy them (since shipping probably wouldn't be reasonable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Just say fuck it and say 75 bucks each
Really? You don't think I should at least try to get something for them first?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Yeah... we will see how it goes.. hopefully they will sell. Maybe I can convince a local TW member to buy them (since shipping probably wouldn't be reasonable)

Really? You don't think I should at least try to get something for them first?
I've been trying to sell My Moto 950s on here for a while and no luck at all! Maybe try Craigslist hun...open your horizons or something lol
Old 06-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Thanks, I will have to find out how much it will cost to get the tires off the wheels..
My local shop charged me $5 per tire to dismount them when I sold my wheels and tires separately.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #14

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I've been trying to sell My Moto 950s on here for a while and no luck at all! Maybe try Craigslist hun...open your horizons or something lol
I have an add on craigs list now, hopefully that will work. I was not even going to try to sell them here, there are not many members that are close to me. I may put an add up here if I don't get anything from craigs list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
My local shop charged me $5 per tire to dismount them when I sold my wheels and tires separately.
Thats cheap. Someone told me 30 (don't ask me who) either way I know a couple people that might be able to hook me up... Thanks!!!!