Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Difference in Toyota Baja wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Difference in Toyota Baja wheels

Can anyone shed some light as to what the differences are between these two wheels?

Wheel 1:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=32664

Wheel 2:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...product=297817

I'm assuming the cheaper one has different backspacing since it's labeled for 2005 models only.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
JudeLeBlanc is on a distinguished road
JudeLeBlanc's Tacoma Gallery
the first says its steel in the baja design the second is alloy
Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
After no luck searching I emailed trdparts4u and got the following response.

Quote:
Actually the first part number is discontinued, it has been removed from the site. It was probably because of a re-design issue with the TPMS tire pressure monitoring system. Th PT758-35061 wheels are readily available, and fit the 2005-2010 tacoma. We don't have "spec's" like aftermarket wheel companies do, other than they are 16" wheels, Toyota has these wheels designed to fit Factory set up of the 2005-2010 Toyota Tacoma, and that is what it fits on.
Now if they only came in black...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEtaco View Post
After no luck searching I emailed trdparts4u and got the following response.

Now if they only came in black...
Post up a wtb thread and see if anybody with the rugged trail Tacoma got after market wheels. I love mine otherwise I would sell you them.