1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

will these tires fit???

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by jjw1, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Jul 8, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    jjw1

jjw1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White DCSB TRD OR PreRunner
    Weather Tech Floor Liners, Truxedo Bed Cover, OEM Silver Step Bars, Debadged, Colormatched Satoshi, Wet Okoles, OEM Roof Rack, Bed Mat, Locking Gas Cap, and removed Mud Flaps
    http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/1815917051.html

i found these n i really want to buy them!!! i have a readylift leveling kit on my tacoma which is 2.25 front and 1 aal in back...the rims i have r moto metal 951s w/ -12 off set i believe...i was just wondering if they will fit my truck...i need to know ASAP!!! will they rub if they fit???:confused:

2. Jul 8, 2010 at 7:48 PM
    jjw1

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:
    Weather Tech Floor Liners, Truxedo Bed Cover, OEM Silver Step Bars, Debadged, Colormatched Satoshi, Wet Okoles, OEM Roof Rack, Bed Mat, Locking Gas Cap, and removed Mud Flaps
    bump!!! i need to know ASAP!!!! the seller is movin Thursday

3. Jul 8, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    jjw1

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:
    bump

4. Jul 9, 2010 at 12:57 AM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    you're good man. maybe a little rubbing at full lock, but nothing that will mess up your truck. later on you might want to get some wheel spacers and they should take the rubbing out. hope i wasn't too late.

5. Jul 10, 2010 at 9:49 AM
    jjw1

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:
    ok!!! thanks!!!

6. Jul 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM
    kramer2k

kramer2k Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 DC PreRunner TRD OR
    :threadjacked:

Seeing as how the OP's question was answered, I didn't see the point in starting yet another "Will this fit" thread, so I figured I could piggyback off this one.

Oddly, my 2008 DC TRD OR came with the 16" steelies. I got new tires put on when I bought it last month though, so that was a good deal because the dealer paid for it.

My current wheels, which are wrapped with a 245/75/16 tire.
    [​IMG]

My dad's 2006 DC base suspension SR5 came with the TRD OR 16" wheels. Strangely, they're wrapped with the same exact tire size as my steelies, some 245/75/16 tires. I thought they came with bigger tires.
    [​IMG]

He's planning on getting some new wheels next week. He's agreed to give me his wheels and just throw my setup on his truck (his truck is really beat up so he doesn't care what it looks like :D, my gain).

My question is I can put on some 265/75/16 tires onto his TRD OR wheels and they will fit fine on my truck. I have a stock suspension, with the TSB done. I plan to add the Bilstein 5100s in the future though, if that matters.

I'm looking at three different tires, the General Grabber AT2, Firestone Destination A/T, or the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2.

Much thanks for the n00b questions. I'm hoping to get them ordered this coming week and we'll meet up at the tire shop to do all the mounting and swapping.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  7. Jul 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    jjw1

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Citrus County Florida
    Vehicle:

yes u can b/c thats what i did w/ my stock sr5

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016

Products Discussed in

To Top