1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Have to rep these guys, Crazy low prices on rims and tires!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by hookedontronics, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Nov 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    http://hhrims.com/purchase

Have to post about this place. Found some brand new 18" XD Monster rims on ebay for only $700- shipped, talked to the guy and he got me 33" Nitto Trail grapplers to go with them for $1000 shipped, and threw in free lugs nuts. All together 1700 shipped.

My local xd dealer wanted 2000 for the rims with some cheaper tires (Starts with a F...) Anyways these guys have awesome pricing and 99.9% ebay rating into the thousands. I am pumped

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Nov 3, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    Just checked the fedex on my rims and tires and they are to be delivered today! GTFO! No wayy, i am pumped, i ordered these yesterday afternoon.

3. Nov 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Since they're coming today, here's the obligatory
    :worthless:

4. Dec 5, 2011 at 10:34 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Again, I have more good things to say about hhrims.com

I emailed them this morning for another rim and tire, thinking it would be in my best interest to have a spare. I recently ordered a set of 4 for 1700- shipped. When looking at tire prices alone the trail grapplers are about 1200-, and the cheapest i could find the rims is 175 + shipping, so initially they just blew the competition out of the water. So i emailed them this morning, and they send me an invoice for 416- for another tire + rim combo shipped! These guys are absolutely the best. last time i received my order the next day. I cannot say enough about these guys, they are an awesome company to do business with.

If you're in the market for rims or tires check out hhrims.com, you have to email them for pricing but it is well worth it.

Products Discussed in

To Top