1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Moto Metal 955 ?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by captain72, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Jan 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM
    captain72

captain72 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    SE Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC Off Road
    Borla exhaust, 285-75/16 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ on Moto Metal 955, Low Range 3" kit and TSB
    OK guys I need a little push before I hit submit on the shopping cart on Bilstein 5100's on all corners with aal 1 1/2 on the rear. From all the poking around on here this seems like the best set up for maintaining a factory ride. I do not have the TSB leaf.

'10 TC DC Off Road

I want to run moto Metal 955 16 x 8 with 285 75-16 in either BFG or Micky Thomp.

Will this set up work ? I guess a couple questions I'm hoping you can answer for me;
    1) Will I need brake line extender ?
    2) do I need diff drop or shims ?
    3) I'm not familiar with off set and back spacing but will these wheels fit without rubbing ? Wheels say off set is "0" ?? I don't want to have to get into UCA replacement etc.
    4) and I guess biggest of all is 2.5" enough to stuff these tires underneath ?

I'm surprised I'm speaking the language but that is due to a weeks worth of looking and reading on here !! Thanks :)

Products Discussed in

To Top