Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Craigslist find: White X Runner

Old 06-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist find: White X Runner

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1808117431.html

Looks nice.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2654808
Old 06-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i didn't know they made a white x-runner. i thought you could only get them (and i've only ever seen them) in black, red, and speedway blue.

it does look nice though
Old 06-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ya i think they had it patinted a pearl white color
Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
ya i think they had it patinted a pearl white color
oops, just saw the lexus paint color refference in the add

i like it
Old 06-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
damn...supercharged too
Old 06-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
nice..............Unless ur driving in rain, fog, or snow with the 8000k heads and fogs.

Also worried about the rear disc conversion.............

The custom front BBK is hopefully well pieced together.
what's wrong with the rear disc conversion? i mean it's not commonplace but there a few of them that have been done already...using that kit...
Old 07-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #9
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
linky to thread?

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=26103

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...splay.php?f=14

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=10377

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=28156

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8316

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=22950

there is a guy down here that i've talked too that has a 355mm rear disc conversion. it works, but bang for the buck, no it's not worth it. but if your going all out it does help.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #10
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
It would look better with Super White vs the Pearl White.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I think the Lexus paint looks amazing if he did his other mods to flow with it better.

I always wondered what it would look like. I'd do some staggered deep dish Gold Volks in 20's to flow with the truck. I'd black out the headlights and retro them. Tinted 09 tails and I think that XR would be sick!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I think the Lexus paint looks amazing if he did his other mods to flow with it better.

I always wondered what it would look like. I'd do some staggered deep dish Gold Volks in 20's to flow with the truck. I'd black out the headlights and retro them. Tinted 09 tails and I think that XR would be sick!
I like the way you think.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #13
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks man. My buddy's IS350 is Pearl White with that same set up. Its a complete Head turner. The changing Pearl paint with flashy GOLD rims just scream, "LOOK @ ME MUTHER FUCKER". HAHAHAHA. My other buddy with a 2010 STI Hatch has the same set up too..Love that color scheme

You have to also have some nice tinted windows to flow with it. I'd love to see the SATOSHI on it wit matching OLD SCHOOL "TOYOTA" emblem in custom Gold to match the rims..

I'd go as far as removing that Bed lid. So as you drive down the street. You can mount a matching nice Mountain Bike or Custom FIXIE. =)

or

Matching Dirt Bike in the bed...

***DROOL***

I think I just bought the XR in my head.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
if it had black wheels and not altezza lights........i would consider trading straight up.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^ Thanks man. My buddy's IS350 is Pearl White with that same set up. Its a complete Head turner. The changing Pearl paint with flashy GOLD rims just scream, "LOOK @ ME MUTHER FUCKER". HAHAHAHA. My other buddy with a 2010 STI Hatch has the same set up too..Love that color scheme

You have to also have some nice tinted windows to flow with it. I'd love to see the SATOSHI on it wit matching OLD SCHOOL "TOYOTA" emblem in custom Gold to match the rims..

I'd go as far as removing that Bed lid. So as you drive down the street. You can mount a matching nice Mountain Bike or Custom FIXIE. =)

or

Matching Dirt Bike in the bed...

***DROOL***

I think I just bought the XR in my head.

Haha, my girlfriends dream car is an IS250 in pearl white. Got any pictures of his car?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, my girlfriends dream car is an IS250 in pearl white. Got any pictures of his car?
PPFFFFTT, tell her is350 or go home! I think the IS is overpriced for what it is. Sweet car but that price tag makes me stray elsewhere.

^ I do... I also got the 2010 STI. Its the stock looks with GOLD BBS.

He also owns a 1995 White Nissan Skyline CALI Registered on Silver Volks.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #17
Slamry

Quote:
^ I do... I also got the 2010 STI. Its the stock looks with GOLD BBS.

He also owns a 1995 White Nissan Skyline CALI Registered on Silver Volks.
Damnit! Those are probably my top 2 cars right there along with a supra for the 3rd.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^HAHAHA. I'll get pictures for you. . . He has had that SKYLINE in the garage the last 4 years. I swear he has only driven it maybe 5 times and starts it up every 2 weeks and thats it. Paying monthly insurance and registration on it.

He owns that 2010 STI and it sits also. He drives a daily 1999 Jetta beater thats a piece of shit.

What a waste of $$$$
Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #19
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
That paint is sick! Looks like the crystal white pearl on my Lexus IS.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^HAHAHA. I'll get pictures for you. . . He has had that SKYLINE in the garage the last 4 years. I swear he has only driven it maybe 5 times and starts it up every 2 weeks and thats it. Paying monthly insurance and registration on it.

He owns that 2010 STI and it sits also. He drives a daily 1999 Jetta beater thats a piece of shit.

What a waste of $$$$

It's even funnier because I know who the person is that you're talking about.