Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Who's got the sweetest X Runner?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Who's got the sweetest X Runner?

Hey. Post pics of your X Runners, guys. I wanna see some sweet ones because I just wanna.

I don't have one. But I've never really seen a modded one, only 4x4s.

So let's see em!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
this dude's truck is badass! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-r...eau-cover.html
Old 07-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. I agree. That is a sick truck! I just went through his Car Domain page.

EDIT: I just got to the interior.

...That's a shame.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #6

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Okay. Those are actually really sick. The X Runner doesn't come with a supercharger, does it?
Old 07-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #7

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
And supratwins, what's with the red bars under the rear, there? Do they act like strut braces?
Old 07-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBiggs View Post
Yeah. I agree. That is a sick truck! I just went through his Car Domain page.

EDIT: I just got to the interior.

...That's a shame.

BUWAHAHAHA!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

Love the small touches and the custom pieces. Alot of work went into that truck.

Thanks.

It is getting a T56 transmission this week!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #10

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBiggs View Post
Okay. Those are actually really sick. The X Runner doesn't come with a supercharger, does it?

No. You have to add the S/C.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:08 AM   #13
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
the old beast

Sold it last Feb and bought the Dcab

Justin
Old 07-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #14
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work on all of these x-runners! If cab space wasn't an issue or money wasn't a question for me then I'd add one of these to my collection.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
How my truck used to look... more stock-ish now (more of a sleeper)

Not mine, but one of my favorite pics of all time...

Does performance = sweetest ride?
XR vs Charger SRT-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvLJl3SG7BQ

Spinning in 2nd gear @ 40mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DvkjfxvVdQ

3rd gear 40-100mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcIc3utqmos

XR vs 2009 370z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQHJoLO3_kU
Old 08-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #18
ntinhri is on a distinguished road

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery

(3908)

Old 08-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #19
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
baggem
Old 08-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #20
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery