Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

2009 X-Runner Photos *Sweet Back-Up Camera*

Old 06-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
2009 X-Runner Photos *Sweet Back-Up Camera*

Hello all just wanted to bring you the latest from the dealership. We got a 2009 X-Runner in last night. I wanted to update all of you ASAP.

My favorite part is the back-up camera built into the rearview mirror...Friggin Sweeeeeet.

Also the Alien looking thing in the back seat the new subwoofer. I

MSRP $26,189.00
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
jonnyyellow is on a distinguished road
jonnyyellow's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason i get all question marks for your pictures?
Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to some pics of an 09 X-Runner.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=14277
Old 06-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have a Magnetic Grey on your lot?

I'm DYING to see one.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
those tail lights are so bad. also not liking that gray grill. bet the metallic gray looks like sex though
Old 06-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

I'm DYING to see one.
We only have black and blue. ill keep my eyes open tho.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyyellow View Post
for some reason i get all question marks for your pictures?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Here is a link to some pics of an 09 X-Runner.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=14277
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post

I'm DYING to see one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
those tail lights are so bad. also not liking that gray grill. bet the metallic gray looks like sex though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
Hey Chris!

All I saw was ?????

Cya,

Bassetdad
THere YA GOOOOOo!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I like everything but the grill - they should have kept it black.

The taillights are a disappointment, but they aren't that bad. I was hoping for something more like the Lexus or the 4Runner or the RAV4 taillights...
Old 06-20-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I was hoping for something more like the Lexus or the 4Runner or the RAV4 taillights...

+1
Old 06-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #12
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that sub fkn stupid
Old 06-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #13
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
that sub fkn stupid
Plus One looks like something left over from a Scion
Old 06-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #14
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
Hey Chris!

All I saw was ?????

Cya,

Bassetdad
So. I know I am completely off topic but how do I go about adopting a basset hound...
Old 06-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #15
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
The tail light look like those cheap e-bay things, and the smoked headlights look like crap, with a BHLM they might not look to bad.. And that sub
Old 08-17-2008, 01:46 AM   #16
PwRTRIp_Xr is on a distinguished road
PwRTRIp_Xr's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your new 09 xr bro...
Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #17
bentley is on a distinguished road
Navy: VS-22
bentley's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, seeing the 09 has got me thinking about hitting the dealership when I get back and trading up. Are they still just black. red, or blue? Either way, nice truck man.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:54 PM   #18
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley View Post
Dude, seeing the 09 has got me thinking about hitting the dealership when I get back and trading up. Are they still just black. red, or blue? Either way, nice truck man.
Keep your '07 bro.

Though, a magnetic Grey X would be BADASS.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #19
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I liked the color matched badges
Old 09-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #20
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley View Post
the black and blue are still the same. but they killed the radiant red, and replaced it with barcelona red.

new red, vs. old