1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tired of the large wheel gap on the X

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by 1xudnv, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jul 31, 2010 at 6:47 PM
    1xudnv

1xudnv [OP] X caliber

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    Black X runner
    jba short header, cold air intake, throddle body spacer, 3" banks monster exhaust, urd rear 02 sim, 20 inch black rims, knight rider kit in the hood scoop, jdm black out head lights HID, rear black out tail lights, super white rear licence plate light.
    Ive been looking for a nice lowering kit for my X runner 2005. Ive seem to have found the urd package with a drop of 1.5" in the front and a 2" in the rear. Before i spend the money on the kit, i was hoping maybe someone who has this kit could inform me, if they are happy with it. I know it will improve the handleing but did it give your X the look your were going for. Im not the type of person to slam it to the ground but i just want a more solid look for the price i pay. thx

2. Aug 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    gunner76137

gunner76137 Xrunner Junkie

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Johnson City Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    Radiant red
    8K HID's and foglights, Pioneer HU,Boston acoustics amp,2.o farad cap,12 in Kenwood ,fog light mod, Doug Thorley long tube headers Jardine cat back exaust, Kool View cai, 7 color LED underbodies. Carbon fiber roof and evo mod, Custom Graphics ,URD S/S,QA1 18 way adjustable rear shocks, led interior lights and license plate lights and many more mod's
    Go to xr-underground.com they will tell you whats best !!!!!!

3. Aug 12, 2010 at 5:33 AM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    x2 there are several different kits out to drop the truck around 1.75" each with their own positive and negative aspects.

4. Aug 20, 2010 at 8:56 PM
    xrunner1979

xrunner1979 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Manchester , Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP Xrunner
    URD Short throw shifter / Urd tcia with maf cal / ss 2" street drop / QA1 adjustable rear shocks / FLowmaster Muffler
    all depends on what you want for the drop.. urd will give you a lower stance but a stock ride for the most part.. Sittin sic kit will be stiffer but the performance is worth th sacrifice.. Which ever drop you decide to go with get the QA1 rear shocks.. They are amazing..

I have the sittin sic kit and im very happy... 1.75 front / 2" rear block

IMG00010-20100616-1740.jpg

5. Aug 21, 2010 at 1:33 PM
    ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

Member:
    http://www.animatedgif.net/naughty/new/comehere.gif
    Sitten sick all the way! Qa1'S AND SWAY BARS YOUT TRUCK WILL BE ON RAILS!

6. Aug 27, 2010 at 4:28 PM
    pinktaco808

pinktaco808 Hot Steppa

Member:
    it meannn

Products Discussed in

To Top