Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

CAI + APR x-1 ordered!! 2-3 weeks delivery Gahhh!!

Old 09-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
CAI + APR x-1 ordered!! 2-3 weeks delivery Gahhh!!

Starting my X-runner build step 1: AFE stage 2 pro dry CAI and the APR x-1!!

I don't know what i'm gonna do to kill these next few weeks I know. I'll beat halo:Reach and work some OT to pay for it
Old 09-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Starting my X-runner build step 1: AFE stage 2 pro dry CAI and the APR x-1!!

I don't know what i'm gonna do to kill these next few weeks I know. I'll beat halo:Reach and work some OT to pay for it
Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
x2...pics when you get it or it never happened!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #7
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OMG!! k, so i can't get an APR x-1 now, i live far northern canada. 1499$ for the apr x-1. GST wants 5%, customs to ship from states wants 10% and the performance shop here wants a 40% mark up for their profit. 2467$. F that

One the plus side, another x-runner owner on X-r underground is parting out TRD seat covers custom stitched with "X-runner" on the head rests for cheap.
Gotta start somewheres

Side note: Deck plate mod looks like a promising temporary fix for a CAI?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #8

anyone is the states want to buy me US parts and ship em to me stating that I "paid" super cheap for them so customs doesn't rape me?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #9
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
OMG!! k, so i can't get an APR x-1 now, i live far northern canada. 1499$ for the apr x-1. GST wants 5%, customs to ship from states wants 10% and the performance shop here wants a 40% mark up for their profit. 2467$. F that

One the plus side, another x-runner owner on X-r underground is parting out TRD seat covers custom stitched with "X-runner" on the head rests for cheap.
Gotta start somewheres

Side note: Deck plate mod looks like a promising temporary fix for a CAI?
The deck plate mod is for 1st gen V6 trucks.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #10

Talking Here is your pics!

This is my truck, and me the Corbinasaurus:

CAI + APR x-1 ordered!! 2-3 weeks delivery Gahhh!!-trextoyota2.jpg

This is my brother, the philosoraptor

CAI + APR x-1 ordered!! 2-3 weeks delivery Gahhh!!-raptor-jesus-b4-christ-.jpg
Old 12-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
2008Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
2008Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
make a trip to the states buy it install it and drive back up having a lot of fun on the way lol
Old 12-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #13

Ended up getting a Unichip, AFE stage 2 CAI, and a Cat-Back exhaust, weathertech matts, HID's.

Debating on a set of shorty headers..

lol I forgot about this thread, I'm gonna make a Build thread here when things arrive and i intall and take pictures over xmas break