Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

New SEMA Xrunner RTR

Old 10-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
New SEMA Xrunner RTR

Supercharged 5.7.............*DROOOOOOOOOOL*

more details...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11010192...eaded-for-sema
Old 10-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Repost.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
repost.... but I would still like to know what they did to the rear to make it stick so well besides the drags...
Old 10-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
repost.... but I would still like to know what they did to the rear to make it stick so well besides the drags...
Tundra rear end. 4.10s if that's what you're asking.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also narrowed it by ~5" (?) to make the big meat fit
Old 10-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i remember reading somewhere about custom torsion bars....i think they meant custom traction bars though...which would be tortions. also if you look at the way the shocks are mounted as well, that could help.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
more info
http://www.insideline.com/toyota/tac...sema-show.html
Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #9
stinky_truck will become famous soon enough
Name: ryan
stinky_truck's Tacoma Gallery
damn, 504hp!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
The automaker says the driveline shaft and traction bars are the only non-Toyota bits.
Quote:
Power is fed to a stock Tundra rear axle (narrowed to fit the Tacoma chassis) with an Eaton-designed, TRD prototype mechanical limited-slip differential

^^
Old 01-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
X20Runner05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
X20Runner05's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharged 5.7 in a taco sucker got to roll down the track.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #12
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would show some times on this bad boy!