Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Boost Guage

Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
ParisTexas is on a distinguished road
ParisTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Boost Guage

I know TRD sells a boost guage for my 11' Taco, is it difficult to hook up? Does it replace the whole piller?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
A tube for vacuum and 2 wires for the light. It is not recommended that a pillar pod be used on Tacos with curtain airbags. Check out craven speed for a mount.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
How do I get in touch with Craven?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Website. Cravenspeed.com
Old 01-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Or you could build something like this:

Old 01-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
Little out of my league, but sweet set up.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:12 AM   #9
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Or you could build something like this:

Is it just me, or is that a valet key in the ignition? Ultra sweet setup, is there a build thread for this truck?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:25 AM   #10
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I believe that is a valet key.

No, I never did a build thread for my truck.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #12

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I was showing off. Thanks Brett!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #14

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
I'm getting my gauge pod from www.urdusa.com. It's a sweet looking piece that fits over steering column and uses the factory screws to mount it. I think they also have a video on how to install it.

http://www.urdusa.com/Electronics-Wi...duct_info.html

If you look over my steering column, you will see it. It is a nice piece.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #15
Reign in Blood
GodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: F-15 Crew Chief
Name: Satan
GodHatesUsAll's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I enjoy my flexpod everyday I drive my X!