Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

my baby x runner

Old 01-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
xrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to all

Name: Kevin
xrunner7's Tacoma Gallery
my baby x runner

what do ya think?
Attached Thumbnails
my baby x runner-img_2290.jpg   my baby x runner-img_2292.jpg   my baby x runner-p6210886.jpg  
Old 01-21-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
yup...it looks like a XR

Welcome from AZ
Old 01-21-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
o yeahhh
Old 01-21-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i think it looks like every other blue xrunner..START MODDING IT NOW!!!!!!!!! i so want an xrunner.i wish they made it in all wheel drive
Old 01-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #7
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Welcome to TW. That's a mean XR
Old 01-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
xrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i think it looks like every other blue xrunner..START MODDING IT NOW!!!!!!!!! i so want an xrunner.i wish they made it in all wheel drive
I also wish that lol..maybe make it a crew cab too!!?
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #9

So far all i have done in the wheels, audio!!!, front tint, k&n air intake, just got a hid kit and blue marker lights
Old 01-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
CCCSOCOP is just really niceCCCSOCOP is just really niceCCCSOCOP is just really niceCCCSOCOP is just really niceCCCSOCOP is just really nice
Law Enforcement: RESERVE DEPUTY SHERIFF - RETIRED
Name: RON
CCCSOCOP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, welcome to TW
Old 01-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #11
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
i'd spank it
Old 01-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #12
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man. Where in alberta are you from? I'm from Calgary. Join Xr-underground. Its where all of the Xrunner guys go. You can look up all the mods you want there.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Nice looking truck man. Where in alberta are you from? I'm from Calgary. Join Xr-underground. Its where all of the Xrunner guys go. You can look up all the mods you want there.
Sherwood Park..got the truck in calgary.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #14
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunner7 View Post
Sherwood Park..got the truck in calgary.
Are you on xrunner underground? http://www.google.ca/search?client=s...JYaWsgOEmNXZAw. Join the club. I'm completely the opposite. I bought mine in Edmonton (Mayfield toyota) and live in Calgary.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #15
hottacoX will become famous soon enough

Name: Cory
hottacoX's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome bud, glad to see more cannucks on here. Now we just gotta get you and Sproules to drive to Onterrible for a XR meet
Old 01-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #16
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunner7 View Post
what do ya think?
Time for MODS !!!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
always good to see another xrunner kicking around, awesome trucks.