Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Hillbilly Deluxe X Runner?

Old 01-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
Name: Rich
streetdriven's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to streetdriven Send a message via Yahoo to streetdriven
Hillbilly Deluxe X Runner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QEK...eature=related

1.09 in lol
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #2
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
How I never thought I would see a TOYOTA TRUCK in a country video.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
How I never thought I would see a TOYOTA TRUCK in a country video.
I know right? There is a 1st gen Tacoma in Firecracker by Josh Turner.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratwins View Post
OK how can a X-Runner have 4 wheel drive?

Kind of off topic not a X. IMO
the x was lined up with the 4x4 til the "barneys" came.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:51 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Read my post again as I made it more clear. Posted in the wrong section.
i dont think so. thats a country music video...not a tacoma video. it has an x-runner in said country music video....as why he posted it here. sounds about right to me.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #9
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
Name: Rich
streetdriven's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to streetdriven Send a message via Yahoo to streetdriven
To make it more clear this post should have been here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tacoma-videos/[/QUOTE]
Old 01-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #10
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Read my post again as I made it more clear. Posted in the wrong section.
You mean there are rules to this game? Who knew? Derp!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #13
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
THATS WHATS UP
Old 03-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOTQBEe2eA
Old 07-11-2011, 06:07 AM   #15
Eltacos is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Officer
Eltacos's Tacoma Gallery
Somehow I don't see how Taco's and Country mix.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltacos View Post
Somehow I don't see how Taco's and Country mix.
Here in Central KY, if you don't haul cattle and still have nuts . . You drive a "'yoter". Hell, I know guys that I have a diesel just for hauling cattle and farm equipment, otherwise they'd much rather be in their "'yoter". You can sell a 1st gen taco at the drop of a hat in Kentucky.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #17
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
down here in mississippi you see more tacomas than anything. they are highly respected.