Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Old Member, New Truck!

Old 01-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Old Member, New Truck!

Well i have been on the market for a new truck here lately, and I found this one for a really really good price, so i couldnt pass it up. Its a 06 bsp X-Runner and this thing Is a blast to drive. The 98 has been retired from daily driver duties and demoted to weekend warrior, So without further ado here she is..

Edit: sorry for the crappy cell pics, I will have better pics later..
Old 01-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #2
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
i need me a x-runner ..... looks good enjoy
Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks, yea its a blast to drive.. its like driving a big go kart..
Old 01-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
Dodgersfan14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
Dodgersfan14's Tacoma Gallery
yea I work at a delership, and their really fun to drive, have fun!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:34 AM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Nice! Congrats on having 2 tacos
Old 01-31-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. I want to get an xrunner
Old 01-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #8
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
NIce!!! doss Taco.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #9
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure its fun to drive, I wouldn't mind having one myself!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:04 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck.i want an xrunner
Old 01-31-2011, 08:14 AM   #12
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah
Old 01-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #13
98_mud_bug

Plans for now are to tint the tails and third brake light, ditch the pin stripe, and black out the wheels. The Windows are tinted already, it has led lights in the floor board and the fog lights stay on all the time, k&n intake and a flowmaster muffler, which i have not decided if i like it or not
Old 01-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #14
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
nice!! congrats!
Old 01-31-2011, 03:15 PM   #16
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Wow....lucky. Love the black! Looks good! Enjoy it.

Got any ideas for it? Or is all the money going into your other truck still?

Whoops....missed your list of things to do to it.....
Old 01-31-2011, 04:38 PM   #17
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by supratwins View Post
Made my day!! Saying you were going to "ditch the pin stripe".
yea thats the first thing i said when i seen it online ha ha. then when i got to the dealershit i knew for certain. there is a piece of the pin stripe missing near the back.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #18
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Wow....lucky. Love the black! Looks good! Enjoy it.

Got any ideas for it? Or is all the money going into your other truck still?

Whoops....missed your list of things to do to it.....
the other truck is modded a pretty good bit already, time to work on this one some ha ha.. most of the things i want to do to it right now are pretty cheap, a buddy of mine has a paint booth and he wants to tint my tails for me. i would really like to get a set of the new model led tails and have those tinted. I guess we will just have to see when the time comes.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
Punk Pony is on a distinguished road
Punk Pony's Tacoma Gallery
Put a drop on that puppy.