Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1gr Built Engine with Cams by APR

Old 03-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #42
Punk Pony is on a distinguished road
Punk Pony's Tacoma Gallery
I am thinking of building another 1GR and throwing it into a reg. cab Taco. I would think that the reg. cab being 400lbs. lighter (correct me if I am wrong) that it would be sick.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #43
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
pretty animol
Old 03-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
pretty animol
Thank ya. Why don't ya look at putting the 4.0 in your Taco. It would be even sweeter.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #45
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Pony View Post
I am thinking of building another 1GR and throwing it into a reg. cab Taco. I would think that the reg. cab being 400lbs. lighter (correct me if I am wrong) that it would be sick.
throw it into my reg cab ;p
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #46
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
wow awesome motor!!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
It won't fit in 1st gen. Mr. King troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
wow awesome motor!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
very nice. well done
Thank you.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #49
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It won't fit in 1st gen. Mr. King troll.

Thank you.

Thank you.
the hell it wont, i'm not afraid to cut shit up ;p
Old 03-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #50
Quote:
the hell it wont, i'm not afraid to cut shit up ;p
Well then it just might fit.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #51
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well then it just might fit.
so when ya need me in TX? Warning, you may not be able to get rid of me because I'm hatin on Cali pretty hard atm
Old 03-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #52
Quote:
so when ya need me in TX? Warning, you may not be able to get rid of me because I'm hatin on Cali pretty hard atm
Well at this moment just the mention of Ca. would set me off on a off topic rant. Anyway why don't you build an engine like APR did for me?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #53
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well at this moment just the mention of Ca. would set me off on a off topic rant. Anyway why don't you build an engine like APR did for me?
I'm in Cali, no job lol
Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #54
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Remember my 1st gen 1GR swap, was gonnna be a major bitch, glad I didnt do it, the LS1 is gonna eat that thing for lunch, lol.

No offense to BALBOA , errrr, um, Punk Pony, lol
Old 03-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #55
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Remember my 1st gen 1GR swap, was gonnna be a major bitch, glad I didnt do it, the LS1 is gonna eat that thing for lunch, lol.

No offense to BALBOA , errrr, um, Punk Pony, lol
glad to see you on a real forum ;p
Old 03-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #56
wallasx is on a distinguished road

wallasx's Tacoma Gallery
where can i get info on these cams from apr? Any info would be great
Old 03-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallasx View Post
where can i get info on these cams from apr? Any info would be great
He has a website. But would be best to email him.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:20 AM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackisback View Post
4.3 would be also badazz!!
By using the FJ cruiser crankshaft you gain 17 CI.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #60
vrp1990 is on a distinguished road
vrp1990's Tacoma Gallery
Were did this vid go? would love to hear it....