Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1gr Built Engine with Cams by APR

Old 11-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #61
Punk Pony is on a distinguished road
Punk Pony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrp1990 View Post
Were did this vid go? would love to hear it....
No you don't.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #62
pinkstallion is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake Steel
pinkstallion's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that is a bad as* X-Runner. I have been checking out the posts since I have an X-Runner, too. I keep on the downlow with the rest of my X-runner friends, the ones that don't ever post and hate that other X-Runner site, you know the site that bashes anyone on there that isn't part of their click.

Mr. Punkpony can you send me some more pics of your X. We are running twin turbo setups and we want to check out your setup so we can see if there is anything you are doing that we haven't done.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #63
Punk Pony is on a distinguished road
Punk Pony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstallion View Post
Damn, that is a bad as* X-Runner. I have been checking out the posts since I have an X-Runner, too. I keep on the downlow with the rest of my X-runner friends, the ones that don't ever post and hate that other X-Runner site, you know the site that bashes anyone on there that isn't part of their click.

Mr. Punkpony can you send me some more pics of your X. We are running twin turbo setups and we want to check out your setup so we can see if there is anything you are doing that we haven't done.
Sold it to a member on Custom Tacos. But yea the forum you are referring to is xru. Bunch of kids started that forum and if are not part of the click than eventually you will be banned. I told the owner to kiss me where the sun don't shine and closed my account. I am in some other car forums and have not any issues at all. Very cool forums. Anyway I sold the X-Runner because I left it with Allan Phillips Racing for warranty work and well........over 2 1/2 years later it is no where near getting finished. I can see why his partner left him. Believe me I am pissed. Or was pissed. I am currently rollin in a very fun and quick vehicle. Let me know if ya need more info.

Products Discussed in this Thread