Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1/4 mile

Old 02-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #41
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Correct.. will be attending the strip this Friday. Will be going to a strip that almost 600' lower in elevation too..

cheater.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #42
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
cheater.
Ha.. coming from the neg DA master...
Old 02-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
jax give xrunit your 60 foot time and xrunit is a 12 sec truck
Old 02-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #44
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
.1 at 60 foot is usually .3 at the top end
Old 02-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #45
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Was only able to make 2 passes, weather was good. Track.. not so much.

1st problem - no way around the water box
2nd poblem - drying the water tracked from the water box included spreading it around on the staging lights with a mop (no heat dry, no prepping)
3rd problem - all excess water was tracked down the first 300' or so of the track
4th problem - trying to setup datalogging while waiting for the other racer, and not paying attention to my staging (my fault)

Aside from those though, the weather was ideal.

Being that track was not prepped in any way, shape, or form I opted not to use launch control. Was not able to get off the line worth a damn and my 1/8 suffered badly.

But on my new tune, def saw an improvement in power as I pulled a new best in both 1/8 mph and 1/4 mph.

There is a twin turbo XR that ran a 12.98 @ 106 on drag radials. So needless to say with some tires, and a good launch... my truck is capable of running in the 12's.

Pass 1
60' - 2.161
330' - 5.996
1/8 ET - 9.018
1/8 Trap - 82.38
1/4 ET - 13.700
1/4 Trap - 106.27

Pass 2
60' - 2.285
330' - 6.003
1/8 ET - 8.970
1/8 Trap - 83.58
1/4 ET - 13.616
1/4 Trap - 106.80
Old 02-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #46
Yea 106 speed is deffinently a 12 sec pass. yea the e/t sucked big time you can tell traction was a problem but you were putting the power down to get 106 trap speed. I bet at a good track with nothing changed on your truck your looking at 12.7-12.9 at 108-110 speed.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #47
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Even though I'm telling you nothing you don't, but your 60' needs work. Either a stickier track or as you noted tires & suspension. Maybe order some VHT and have a lane guy spray right before you run. I'm lucky in that I live near on of the stickiest tracks on FL- BMP. In my stang I would cut low 1.9's on my street tire's all day N/A. 4.10's and a 3000 stall helped.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #48
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Front sight View Post
Even though I'm telling you nothing you don't, but your 60' needs work. Either a stickier track or as you noted tires & suspension. Maybe order some VHT and have a lane guy spray right before you run. I'm lucky in that I live near on of the stickiest tracks on FL- BMP. In my stang I would cut low 1.9's on my street tire's all day N/A. 4.10's and a 3000 stall helped.
Yep.. this last trip out had horrible track conditions. My 60' is usually between 2.0 and 2.19 on street tires.

I'm hoping to get a couple more trips out before the weather destroys all hopes for a 12.x pass.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #49
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
its too late, youll just have to wait till next winter
Old 03-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #50
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
its too late, youll just have to wait till next winter
We'll see...

If you get a text tomorrow night that says "w00t!" and nothing else... then you can enjoy being the fastest 13 second truck, while I change my title to a "12 Second X-Runner"....
Old 03-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #51
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
We'll see...

If you get a text tomorrow night that says "w00t!" and nothing else... then you can enjoy being the fastest 13 second truck, while I change my title to a "12 Second X-Runner"....
lol

I just looked up your weather....rain...all day and night

My track is also open tomorrow and its dry....sneaky sneaky
Old 03-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #52
x runit yea werty has got you out the hole but you are making more power to pulling in on the top end. Or your a better driver.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #54
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
XrunnIT your truck is totally bad azz to the bone bro.
I wonder what my truck would do... 2wd TRD off road w/ 6speed Manual... think I could do 90+??
Depending on how well you drive. It would be close. I've seen stock XR's trap anywhere from 87-93mph.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #55
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
wow 2nd gen stock runs over 2 seconds faster than 1st gen (trd 4x4) my times are posted below and are unipressive.