Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1/4 mile

Old 09-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
1/4 mile

Who here has run the 1/4.

Times?
MPH?
Temp?
Alttitude?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
When mine was stock I ran a 15.3 at 88mph stock
Old 09-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
silver was that an x runner?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No its a TRD sport 4x4
Old 09-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
Cool now you make me want to get my dc prerunner out there i didnt know they ran that fast i was thinking mid to low 16's
Old 09-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #6

Yea I was thinkin the same thing I had a V6 dakota done out fully that ran a 17.6, Then i got the Taco that ran a 15.3, There fast truck still with a 3'' lift and mud tires and 200+ pounds a armor still out run most tuners
Old 09-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
14.6 at 94. low 70s, near sea level
Old 09-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
14.9 at 91, 79ish Milwaukee area level haha
Old 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #9
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
you asking for 1/4 times from our tacos or just in general? fastest run to date is 10.4 at 131mph 1969 chevelleSS 427 617hp ...fastest truck time is 14.7 at 91 mph in 1979 chevy 4x4 9" lift 38.5 gumbo mudders 402 big block
Old 09-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #10
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
13.99 @ 101
High 80's
600' above sea level
DA = 2611'
Old 09-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
13.99 @ 101
High 80's
600' above sea level
DA = 2611'
Very impressive man!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
13.99 @ 101
High 80's
600' above sea level
DA = 2611'

i wanna see sheets now!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #13
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
i wanna see sheets now!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Very impressive man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
i wanna see sheets now!

Don't worry, that run sucked I plan on running a lot faster in the next month or so once temps come down, and humidity lowers.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #15
tacozilla was going for just tacos but that is a bad chevy you got there.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:26 AM   #16
Drew793 will become famous soon enoughDrew793 will become famous soon enough

Drew793's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
13.99 @ 101
High 80's
600' above sea level
DA = 2611'

Hey XrunnIT, cool headlights. They appear to be 4 headlights instead of the stock two but a little difficult to make out in your pic. Are they aftermarket? Where can I get a pair?
Old 09-13-2008, 06:28 AM   #17
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew793 View Post
Hey XrunnIT, cool headlights. They appear to be 4 headlights instead of the stock two but a little difficult to make out in your pic. Are they aftermarket? Where can I get a pair?
I got mine off eBay, as well as the eyelids.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #18
x you have a super charger or a turbo and what kit of either thank you
Old 09-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #19
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by auditech View Post
x you have a super charger or a turbo and what kit of either thank you
trd s/c ftw!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:20 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxi View Post
I ran one at WIR, first time with a 15.077 at 92.327 mph.

They will have another event on Oct. 3 and Oct. 11.

I need to improve my reaction time and my first 60 and I should hit 14.7ish.
reaction time has nothing to do with e/t. just will be a factor in who wins at the end.