Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Different look

Old 02-20-2011, 08:46 AM   #22
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
heck man, i think it looks freakin good with the stock wheels and white stripes on it, are you just tryin to get a different look goin?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd Infantry Division
Name: John
gunner76137's Tacoma Gallery
No my stripes are getting really discolored and bad looking after only 2 years because they are metallic silver and its not garage kept, and I want something different, and the black is way over played in my opinion besides I think it make the tires look dirty.
Besides I'm all about being different ( theres several swb Xrunners with white or grey stripes and I dont want to copy them)
Old 02-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Blue or black stripes, both look good. Blue rims is way to much blue, i would leave the blue off the rims. Black rims look ok, but i would choose black stripes to go with it.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:37 AM   #26
Big O is on a distinguished road

Name: Owen
Big O's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner76137 View Post
No my stripes are getting really discolored and bad looking after only 2 years because they are metallic silver and its not garage kept, and I want something different, and the black is way over played in my opinion besides I think it make the tires look dirty.
Besides I'm all about being different ( theres several swb Xrunners with white or grey stripes and I dont want to copy them)
Here's a different look Idea . A Strong Bright Yellow !
Ties in wiht the fog lights .

Big O
Old 02-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #28
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! good choice, although i dont think you could have went wrong with anything but the blue wheels.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #29
dbredleader is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dbredleader's Tacoma Gallery
Stripes

I think BSP would look good with a black flat or satin stripe scheme. I like subtle.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:49 PM   #30
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
black stripes / black wheels = sexy
x1000
Old 03-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well I thank you all for your suggestions, But I'm still doing my stripes baby blue and I had sockmonkey make me up some speacial bedside stickers (black letters with a baby blue shadow) Think its going to look pretty good.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I like the black stripes and black wheels best myself. I like the gray also, I had a blue Ram and wanted to do the gray stripes on it but never did.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #33
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
white rims with a blue rim around the wheel
Old 03-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #34
TacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amanda
TacomaGirl09's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the baby blue stripes, and either the silver or black rims. The blue rims were a little too much and the black stripes take away from the truck, I think.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #35
05X is on a distinguished road
05X's Tacoma Gallery
its a nice truck the black stripes black wheels looks very good. its nice to have a different truck
Old 03-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #36
Xrunner Junkie

Well here a quick peak at the new look, it was just getting dark when he finished with it. Will post better pictures tomorrow. ENJOY LOL
Old 03-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #38
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
I say take stripes off

haha, jk man. Looks different.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #40
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
I LIKE THE NEW PHANTOM BLACK BY VTECK RAPTORS OR YOU CAN GO TO DUB AND HAVE THEM MAKE IT WITH THE DARKER BLUE WITH THE BABY BLUE HIGHLITES OR STRIPE IT....JUST A THOUGHT