Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Looking for an 09 Xrunner HELP in SoCal

Old 03-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for an 09 Xrunner HELP in SoCal

Hi guys, im looking for someone with an 09+ Xrunner. I just need it for some measurements. Im going to be making custom sub boxes. it shouldnt take long. if you help i can make you one at reduced price.
please pm me. im located in Inland Empire...
it shouldnt take more than 15 min.
thanks
Old 03-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
what size sub will it hold? and how many? I know you said 09+ but I want 2 12's for my x.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Outburst is on a distinguished road
Outburst's Tacoma Gallery
Well. '09 AC guys can do the job the same as any XR.

It should really go out to '09 AC tacos.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
what size sub will it hold? and how many? I know you said 09+ but I want 2 12's for my x.
i had custom sub boxes for sale it held a ten...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outburst View Post
Well. '09 AC guys can do the job the same as any XR.

It should really go out to '09 AC tacos.

i placed it in both places...

bump anyone in socal ?