LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

top speed xrunner

Old 04-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #21
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuss View Post
137 your truck can still faster
Complete sentences by adding in words that make sense please
Old 04-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #22
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Complete sentences by adding in words that make sense please
i think he meant to say your truck can sit still faster...
Old 04-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
i think he meant to say your truck can sit still faster...
Sitting still implies stopping... stopping faster.... you want me to slam on the breaks at 130 mph??
Old 04-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #24
dbuss is on a distinguished road

Army: 13m 2/4 FA / 88m
Name: don
dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
actually ment it could still go faster than 137
Old 04-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #25

Quote:
actually ment it could still go faster than 137
It's probably true, I don't hang around those speeds for too long, usually tend to run outta road pretty quick around there. I've never hit my 6th gear rev limiter, I'm sure it just keeps going.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #26
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
what private road was this on? or track?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #27

dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
it does had my needle on other side of the odometer and still had rpms to go, est speed to have been about 160 to 170
Old 04-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
what private road was this on? or track?
I dont know about him, but where I live, more squared KM of land is owned by massive private corporations then the local or provincial governments. We also have 2 tracks and a drag strip nearby.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #29
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I dont know about him, but where I live, more squared KM of land is owned by massive private corporations then the local of provincial governments. We also have 2 tracks and a drag strip nearby.
I hear ya but im in fl and just wonderin about local tracks
Old 04-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna go on and throw this out there

Old 04-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #31

Quote:
it does had my needle on other side of the odometer and still had rpms to go, est speed to have been about 160 to 170
K, sorry man, but i'ma have to call Bull on that one. I owned a 320HP Camaro and its top speed was 153MPH, and thats including having both MORE power and a lesser drag coefficient then our Xr's. hitting the 137ish in my Xr without being supercharged is actually a pretty decent feat.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
I hear ya but im in fl and just wonderin about local tracks
Edmonton & northern AB area
Old 04-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #33

dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
around here if you know were to look you can find a few old air strips, or go to the local race track it has drag strip and a roundy round
Old 04-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #34

dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
notice i used est speed, next time u go that fast see were ur speedo needle is. if its on the left side of the odo you going faster than 137. and say no to superchargers turbos are more efficient and for the same boost their cheaper
Old 04-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #35
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
lol, the butt speedo... just as reliable as the butt dyno
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #36
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
notice i used est speed, next time u go that fast see were ur speedo needle is. if its on the left side of the odo you going faster than 137. and say no to superchargers turbos are more efficient and for the same boost their cheaper
LMAO!! You werent going 160 to 170.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
IBTL BITCHES!!!!
hold your horses now
Old 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #39

dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
i did say estimated speed and ill give you that one if it wasnt that fast then how fast was it
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #40
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i did say estimated speed and ill give you that one if it wasnt that fast then how fast was it
You'd be luckt to hit 135..."maybe" 140. TOPS. The power isnt there to push a brick thru the atmosphere any faster.