Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

top speed xrunner

Old 04-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #41
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
hold your horses now
Too late I already let them go...

Run horses, run!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #42
dbuss is on a distinguished road

Army: 13m 2/4 FA / 88m
Name: don
dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
a brick i dont have a prerunner or 4x4
Old 04-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #43
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You'd be luckt to hit 135..."maybe" 140. TOPS. The power isnt there to push a brick thru the atmosphere any faster.
unless you did some upgrading, added some Ompff.

Dbuss: I was originally going to pour a shit ton of coin into my truck, and make it as fast as tacoma's will go. I ended up settling with just intake, exhaust, and chip because i needed money to start my business. but thats another issue. point is, i've put literally hundreds of hours over the last 2 years into researching our engine and its upgrades. for us, superchargers are more cost efficient then turbo's. NOT saying it can't be done, i've talked to guys running twin turbo set ups, but it also ran them a 14,000$ bill once all was said and done.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #45
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuss View Post
Its a brick dude. A Truck is not a high speed land vehicle. And 240 hp is not enough to get it over 140 mph.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #46
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
?????? wtf
Hi Keith!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #47
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
?????? wtf
Why's it always the lock with you
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #48
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hi Keith!
Hi Chris!

So I was drag racing this guy the other night (the entire reason I bought a truck of course), and when we got to about 250 mph I decided the best move was to cut him off and send him to his fiery death.....good decision am i rite?!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #49
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why's it always the lock with you

I actually much prefer the ban to the lock, but we dont' have a :ban: smiley
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #50

Quote:
Hi Chris!

So I was drag racing this guy the other night (the entire reason I bought a truck of course), and when we got to about 250 mph I decided the best move was to cut him off and send him to his fiery death.....good decision am i rite?!
*tears up*

Your a role model to us all
Old 04-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #51

Quote:
I actually much prefer the ban to the lock, but we dont' have a :ban: smiley
A quick petition to bob would solve that you know haha
Old 04-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #53
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
So you have a non prerunner, non 4wd brick. Truck's aren't meant to go fast.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #54
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Too late I already let them go...

Run horses, run!!!!
Goodbye Horses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_T...eature=related
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
So you have a non prerunner, non 4wd brick. Truck's aren't meant to go fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCD63w3l2UQ
Old 04-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #56
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
around here if you know were to look you can find a few old air strips, or go to the local race track it has drag strip and a roundy round
Were did you do this test run at? I know were there are local tracks in my area but some buddies (neon and ram) wanna race me in a 1/4, and I was just wonderin were you did this? And you dont get in trouble for racing on old air strips?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #57
dbuss is on a distinguished road

Army: 13m 2/4 FA / 88m
Name: don
dbuss's Tacoma Gallery
then maybe you should look into the rear mount turbo system i have looked into getting one from a company called sts. i can get one of there turbo set ups from about $1500 to $2000 less than the trd supercharger for the 4.0. which i priced at $6000 before labor
Old 04-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Were did you do this test run at? I know were there are local tracks in my area but some buddies (neon and ram) wanna race me in a 1/4, and I was just wonderin were you did this? And you dont get in trouble for racing on old air strips?
I remember during my cruise, I got in mega shit cause me and my gf took a couples picture with our cruise ship in the background.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #59
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:

Yeah it only needed a jet engine and it only runs 7s.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #60
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
glad to hear xrunners are capable of some good shit .... my old truck had a governor at 93 mph ... fastest ive had the t100 up to so far is 102 and thats pretty sweet imo