Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Is the X-runner scooped hood the same as the TRD sport scooped hood?

Old 04-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #21
Sombra is on a distinguished road
Sombra's Tacoma Gallery
I have the hood with the scoop hole cut out and I have ordered the "Scoop insert", "Plate" and "Guide" I was curious how I actually put together the Scoop insert + Plate + Guide. Thanks, sorry about the confusion.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #22
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
1. Joke
2. It is the same hood.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #23
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra View Post
I have the hood with the scoop hole cut out and I have ordered the "Scoop insert", "Plate" and "Guide" I was curious how I actually put together the Scoop insert + Plate + Guide. Thanks, sorry about the confusion.
I think it all mostly snaps into place, never tried taking mine apart to be honest. I think theres a couple screws.. shouldn't be too much effort
Old 05-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #24
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #25
Got Carbon Fiber?
CarbonGuy is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
CarbonGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my website under "Installation". It has some directions and pictures of how to do this. I include "plastic rivets" with my carbon scoops, but you may be able to find them at a hardware store. Good Luck!

www.carbonhoodscoop.com