Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Information Displays or Chipping Systems

Old 05-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
xptical is on a distinguished road
xptical's Tacoma Gallery
Information Displays or Chipping Systems

While browsing the Summit site, I came across the Jet Performance power control module. This thing ties into several key systems and monitors a lot of key systems.

Sadly, this system is only for automatic transmissions.

Are there any other similar systems to monitor and display key information on the 6-speed manual?

I was unsure if this device actually changes/chips/tunes the systems in any way.

Thanks all.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xptical View Post
While browsing the Summit site, I came across the Jet Performance power control module. This thing ties into several key systems and monitors a lot of key systems.

Sadly, this system is only for automatic transmissions.

Are there any other similar systems to monitor and display key information on the 6-speed manual?

I was unsure if this device actually changes/chips/tunes the systems in any way.

Thanks all.
Scan gauge?

I use a unichip performance chip but it has no visual displays, just plugs in and I hope its doing what its supposed to be doing
Old 05-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
Emanon is on a distinguished road
Emanon's Tacoma Gallery
Ultra Gauge or a BlueTooth OBDII reader and your Apple/Android smartphone.