Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Bye bye to ol' blue

Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd Infantry Division
Name: John
gunner76137's Tacoma Gallery
Bye bye to ol' blue

Hate to see it go but its time to let go of my X, I let some a hole work on my tranny and he fudged it up so bad (besides it having 128,000 miles) that I decided to get a new 1.
Going tomorrow to look at an 06 radiant red with 46,000 on it.
I'm going to miss this truck I've done 33 shows in the last 3 years and placed in 30 of them. Of which 12 were best of show.
I may even end up with a prerunner who knows.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the loss I would get a prerunner and lift it. Go opposite
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn. Sorry for the loss. I think I would have kept it and swapped to a T56 tranny though.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to here man, I've always loved your XR
Old 06-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Damn. Sorry for the loss. I think I would have kept it and swapped to a T56 tranny though.
x2

change is usually good though.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:57 AM   #6
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a great looking truck, sometimes change brings along new projects and new challenges. I really am looking forward to seeing what you would do with a prerunner!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
he is goin to look at a radiant red x-runner, and he may end up with a pre runner, hopefully not though. im sorry to hear about it goin. and most of the time the reason us x runner guys dont just go ahead and get the t56, is honestly cost. it takes a good 4 grand to do the swap right.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
he is goin to look at a radiant red x-runner, and he may end up with a pre runner, hopefully not though. im sorry to hear about it goin. and most of the time the reason us x runner guys dont just go ahead and get the t56, is honestly cost. it takes a good 4 grand to do the swap right.
Yeah but the cost of the new tranny compared to the price difference in the current vehicle and the "new to you" vehicle, plus all the future mods that will be done. Depends on the situation, but after putting in that much work and having those memorys, it would be hard to let go of a vehicle like that if its fixable for a cheaper cost than a new vehicle+mods.

But maybe hes looking for a change..and if thats the case then hell yeah get a prerunner and jackerup.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite x-runner hands down.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Sorry for the loss I would get a prerunner and lift it. Go opposite
x2, except I'd get a 4x4.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
You need to make this your signature. In honor of your truck-

Old 06-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Too many prerunners lifted, plus whats the point in lifting a prerunner? Ya! Lets go cruize malls! that's no fuckin fun. Spend all that money in a lift that you will never benifit from.
I gotta Prerunner and I don't cruise any malls...I have a rear locker though
Old 06-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
So with the locker locked at the mall that is window shopping since you can't go fast with locked rear end on pavement.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #14
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #15

Quote:
So with the locker locked at the mall that is window shopping since you can't go fast with locked rear end on pavement.
haha, why in the hell would I need to be locked up on pavement??...I live in AZ

But I can go fast as shit in sand
Old 06-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Derp
ohhhhh derka derrrrr
Old 06-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
haha, why in the hell would I need to be locked up on pavement??...I live in AZ
The same reason some people cruise the sand mall at Glamis in 4wd low with their diesels.

Quote:
But I can go fast as shit in sand
Please don't say you are buff as shit too.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #18

Quote:
The same reason some people cruise the sand mall at Glamis in 4wd low with their diesels.

Please don't say you are buff as shit too.
Those guys are FAAAAAAAAGS!!!

&

No sir, i'm just your average Joe lol
Old 06-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
He gets laid, he pays bills.
I pay bills too. I has no laid though.

Maybe a huge ATRAC sticker across my windshield will help.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #20

Quote:
I pay bills too. I has no laid though.
hmmm....I can send Cmack your way