Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

truck club

Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
james is that your chick?
naa,just trying to help mel get to know everybody.isnt it funny how girls bring us all together..........like one big happy family
Old 08-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #22
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
11 years ago when I lived in Miami I was in 2 separate classic vw bug clubs, I moved up here and things are very different. Different lifestyles here for shure, I miss those old days. If you ever get something going I wouldn't mind driving from Richmond for a get together, problem is i'm always working Saturdays. Subscribed.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #23
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
naa,just trying to help mel get to know everybody.isnt it funny how girls bring us all together..........like one big happy family

hahahahaha

*sighs* gotta love TW!
Old 08-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #24
mel is on a distinguished road

Navy: YN3 FOR CO's ADMIN
mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Suffolk Va mang

good fishing there
Never been fishing here
Old 08-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #25
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
11 years ago when I lived in Miami I was in 2 separate classic vw bug clubs, I moved up here and things are very different. Different lifestyles here for shure, I miss those old days. If you ever get something going I wouldn't mind driving from Richmond for a get together, problem is i'm always working Saturdays. Subscribed.
pretty sure there's a good Vdub following here.

you should check out the 7 city thread too man
Old 08-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #26
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
hahahahaha

*sighs* gotta love TW!
this could start the NAVY GIRLS CLUB......
Old 08-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #27

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
That would n cool Richmond is a nice area too
Old 08-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #28
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
Never been fishing here
ya aughta fix that

Think there's a wrench meet this wkend a lil south of you, lifting a few trucks.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #29

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
this could start the NAVY GIRLS CLUB......
Lol Mayb...
Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #30
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Suffolk Va mang

good fishing there
Oh. I searched suffolk and got England.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #31

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya aughta fix that

Think there's a wrench meet this wkend a lil south of you, lifting a few trucks.
How can you u b sure...?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #32
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Oh. I searched suffolf and got England.

Suffolk*
Old 08-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #33

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol yea I remember one time my girl tried to order pizza and tried to find the place the street and everything was the same I looked it up and noticed it was overseas
Old 08-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #34
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How can you u b sure...?
cause I run dez skreets yo.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #35
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for hot girl
Old 08-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #36

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cause I run dez skreets yo.
Lol why don't u start a truck club then...
Old 08-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #37
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
subbed for hot girl
got any pics of girls in military attire??
Old 08-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #38
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol why don't u start a truck club then...
what do you think you found

Not alot of xrunners come around but we dang sure have a bunch of meets on road swing thru mang.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #39
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too. I was just trying to help

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...ruck-club.html
Old 08-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #40

mel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what do you think you found

Not alot of xrunners come around but we dang sure have a bunch of meets on road swing thru mang.
So wait when is the next time you are having a meet?