Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

help

Old 08-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
maces2011xrunner is on a distinguished road
maces2011xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation help

hello all im a new toyota owner i was doing a mod to my truck, i just want to change the sub(for now) cause the one i have now is crap my question is is the rear ceiling speakers and the sub wired to the same stereo speaker outputs?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yes they are.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
figures cause i put in a ppi amp and a 8inch kicker l7 and when i put in the volume the system shuts off thanks for your help i have to disconnect the ceiling speakers first
Old 08-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yes they are.
Hey, at least you did not need six replies to convince him.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
thnx