Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

me @ El Paso drag strip

Old 08-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
me @ El Paso drag strip

here is a few videos from last night

the scion tc thought he could beat me and my friends didnt think i could take the mazdaspeed3. the speed missed 3rd gear, but im pretty sure i still would have taken him based on my pull vs his pull.

i just raced the pontiac gt for fun, were all out here at holloman afb and work in the same shop so it was all good fun

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUuQwEVhmA8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7yl2gBLydE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfuuR4r9Sxk
Old 08-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
URD S/C with heavy fuel/tune mods and you can roll right past that G8 all day lol..

There only like 360 horse..your just what 100 short stock?
I can't even remember what the X-Runner has..and my father owns one..

Sweet races though, looks like fun times
Old 08-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
URD S/C with heavy fuel/tune mods and you can roll right past that G8 all day lol..

hell no, ill never take the g8, no matter what i do. its regeared, cammed, tuned, headers, intake, exhaust and a few other small things. hes runnin 13.3's now, and by the time im in the 13's, he will be supercharged lol

plus, URD doesnt make a S/C kit for 2009+ tacomas
Old 08-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
hell no, ill never take the g8, no matter what i do. its regeared, cammed, tuned, headers, intake, exhaust and a few other small things. hes runnin 13.3's now, and by the time im in the 13's, he will be supercharged lol

plus, URD doesnt make a S/C kit for 2009+ tacomas
They are working on it.

and didn't know it wasn't stock..pretty slow for modified lol
Old 08-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
and didn't know it wasn't stock..pretty slow for modified lol
i didnt know 13's were slow for a daily driver.....
Old 08-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah until that G8 gets its own SC and CAM.
Yes i have a G8 as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_wM6lwNw
Old 08-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
I'll eat all your food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i didnt know 13's were slow for a daily driver.....
Around here they are..

Maybe in Noob Mexico it's quick.

Around here there are high 11s, low 12s rollin everywhere lol.
All the way from Subies to Civics to Maro's to 240sx's to Datsun 510s to Mustangs..to diesels rollin 12s out lol.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
I'll eat all your food.

Btw that's a sweet G8^ rcbs204
Old 08-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
hey man my truck runs faster than your xrunner just letting you know.
You run at bithlo right? Try running at 4000 ft elevation. It kills ur times
Old 08-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #12
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i pulled a 12.64 for my best time in my 05 GTO at near sea level and 70 degrees low humidity. perfect day!

it was slightly modded as well
Old 08-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
EXCUSES EXCUSES. lol try running with bigger tires it kills your time also
No excuses. Ill run u next time im home.....and win lol
Old 08-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Yeah until that G8 gets its own SC and CAM.
Yes i have a G8 as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_wM6lwNw
The g8 is already cammed. In the beginning of the first video it says whats done to it
Old 08-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #16
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
As ling as you don't got a lot of mods on it
prob nothing major.

just S/C, headers, y-pipe, exhaust, intake, tune lol
Old 08-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #17
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to have some times in the quarter as well (low 12s with tires maybe?)the G8 is a pretty good base due to the motor and the Sea of mods available to it, I am already used to my Tacoma with the LS1 it seems regular now...

Nice runs, I like watching pickups beat other cars, lol.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Nice runs, I like watching pickups beat other cars, lol.
thanks speed, its always fun to stomp a little ricer
Old 08-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
the trd blower is avaliable for the 09+ but the only tuning thing avaliable is the trd reflash