Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes

Old 11-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #21
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
You are a newb, you joined less than a week ago, and all you have contributed is garbage... Let the guy make your box, or take your money back, and shut your trap.
x2
Old 01-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Pillsbry10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Pillsbry10's Tacoma Gallery
still no refunds or product to anyone?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #25
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Seriously... why did someone dig this thread up? Just to stir shit?
I posted on your thread, post a thread about the good things I've done!

And memario thank you
Old 02-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
auburn taco will become famous soon enoughauburn taco will become famous soon enough
Name: kevin
auburn taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
I posted on your thread, post a thread about the good things I've done!

And memario thank you
I have to ask after two months did the dude get his box?
Old 02-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes everything was resolved
Old 02-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #28
DAA is on a distinguished road
DAA's Tacoma Gallery
It's February 22, 2012 before anybody order a subbin box from JStrada Im suppose to recieve mine after a series of postponments which I'm sure you will definitly want to know about so depending on if it's delievered the way I ordered it I'll be letting all you members know. I suppose to get it feb 27,2012 and be assured I'm not into false allegations I have no reason. But you need to know the facts.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #29
DAA's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Am I a victim of a scam

[QUOTE=mjp2;3995634]You just came out of the gate complaining in multiple threads about something that occurred on another site. It was suspicious, but things are civil so it's cool.

If you and the OP could PM me I'd love to hear what's going on. I realize there are always 2 sides to every story so don't worry about any snap judgments or anything.

-Mike

Hello This is DAA and I'd like you too contact me on a simular mater so i'll wait on your response.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAA View Post
It's February 22, 2012 before anybody order a subbin box from JStrada Im suppose to recieve mine after a series of postponments which I'm sure you will definitly want to know about so depending on if it's delievered the way I ordered it I'll be letting all you members know. I suppose to get it feb 27,2012 and be assured I'm not into false allegations I have no reason. But you need to know the facts.

did you mention that i got you the jlw w7 anniversary edition for free of charge even though we spoke about getting you the regular jlw w7, and i took the liberty of upgrading to the anniversary edition for FREE! and secondly i let you pay me in payments and i built the box out of my pocket before you even ordered it.????
Old 02-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #31

here is your tracking number so everyone can see it

fedex
Old 02-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #32
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Wow good lord everyone.

I'll keep you in mind man the box looks clean.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:42 AM   #33
DAA's Tacoma Gallery
members of this site I want to give a formal appology to JStrada for jumping to conclutions but given the circumstances many would feel the same way. after a series of actions that were not explained pertaining to shipping labels and no package at the station to ship and when a FedEx investigator got involved and gave me infomation that really made me question this transaction and the lack of being informed by JStrada of any changes to shiping who could blame me. But after a immediate reply from JStrada It renewed my trust in this transaction and I feel that the Product will be of top Quality. Before this all occured we had communicated fairly regular but I won't elaborate on actions that also made me uneasy but thats all behind us now and I want to say I have confidence that he's a stand up vendor and I would and will deal with him again but a word of advice to him just keep your customers in the loop on any changes to construction,shipping etc...beleive me resonable customers will understand.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #34
boricua
thelostrican is on a distinguished road
Army:
thelostrican's Tacoma Gallery
i got my box today...good luck with yours...i had to wait a long time, but i did got it.so all is good
Old 03-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #35
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Name: D
BlueDream's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in purchasing one of these snazzy enclosures!! What is the lead-time run for something like this??
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #36
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Name: D
BlueDream's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

Good day JstradaXR,

How do I go about getting you to make me one??

Thanks
BlueDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
^^^^ Thank you...and worst part was it wasn't even on this site ...
Old 03-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #37
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
looking good