Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes

Old 08-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes

Hey guys some of you already here might know me from xru. And for those of you who don't, I build custom sub boxes to fit 10 " sub
Options : standard down firing sub, top mount sub for the big magnet subs...

Vinyl 240 + shipping
Suede 265 + shipping

Pm me for shipping quote
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes-uploadfromtaptalk1314043117595.jpg   Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes-uploadfromtaptalk1314043143142.jpg   Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes-uploadfromtaptalk1314043177424.jpg   Custom Xrunner Sub Boxes-uploadfromtaptalk1314043238072.jpg  
Old 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.....
Old 08-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Bump.....
I'll hook u guys up. Bump !
Old 11-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
boricua
thelostrican is on a distinguished road
Army:
thelostrican's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know about hooking the guys up, how about you send me the box and sub that i payed for?how about a refund...
Old 11-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostrican View Post
i dont know about hooking the guys up, how about you send me the box and sub that i payed for?how about a refund...

prepare for a
Old 11-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
boricua
Army:
i am not the only one awaiting for the subbox...
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #7
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am not the only one awaiting for the subbox...
thanks for the heads up. report him to a mod so he can be blacklisted.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #8

First of all I have not gotten one bad feedback and secondly , I talked to you lostrican and explained the situation. Things happen its not my fault my friend got hurt and it delayed it a bit I have it done. Third I do have a life besides checking forums.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #9
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First of all I have not gotten one bad feedback and secondly , I talked to you lostrican and explained the situation. Things happen its not my fault my friend got hurt and it delayed it a bit I have it done. Third I do have a life besides checking forums.

Nice work, PM you in the future for box
Old 11-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you join TW today just to bump the dead thread and badmouth the guy?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I think he just wanted to bad mouth me...im a vendor on xru haven't gotten one bad feedback he stated that I took off with his money, why would me as a vendor take of with his money? I have a name to keep. It just wouldn't make sense of a vendor to take of with the money if they want to stay a vendor
Old 11-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #12
boricua
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
if by badmouthing you mean what i posted about paying for something and not recieving it...i did

i joined today cause i didnt know about this site,i learned of it by searching subbin box...

i do own 2 tacomas...
and xruner and a 4 doors...

if you dont want me to post, you dont have to ban, just tell me and i wont...

i could post the story or link you to it...its on another website so i wont post it unless you give me permission....

and he is not a vendor right now...and he was, but the story is long and it doesnt belong to me tell it...

however it might still be of interest to your members....

i apologize if i broke any rule...
thx
jose
Old 11-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
You just came out of the gate complaining in multiple threads about something that occurred on another site. It was suspicious, but things are civil so it's cool.

If you and the OP could PM me I'd love to hear what's going on. I realize there are always 2 sides to every story so don't worry about any snap judgments or anything.

-Mike
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #14

Plain and simple he ordered a sub box. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to build but my friend got hurt at upholstery and I explained to him what happened and he just started bashing all my threads after I explained to him he stated I stole his money. That's outrageous because I'm a vendor on xru and why the hell would I do that , he's a newb on both sites he doesn't have any knowledge of the forums
Old 11-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #15
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
If I may chime in... I did my own little investigation to this fiasco because solely on this thread a lot is missing.

Thelostrican is merely impatient but his frustration is understood for a impatient person to continue to have to wait with the date of shipping continuously pushed back. JstradaXR isn't a scammer or anything of that nature, For quite some time I've been reading his posts on various forums and even on facebook (deciding if I want one or not...) and he has many happy customers, If I make up my mind and get one I will sleep soundly knowing i'm not being ripped off. But with many "built to order" items it will take time and due to an injury of someone that works on these boxes I can see it being quite frustrating for the customer... I think a deadline has to be made at a time that is "ok" on both parties and it be met.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #16

^^^^thank you
Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #17
boricua
Army:
Quote:
Plain and simple he ordered a sub box. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to build but my friend got hurt at upholstery and I explained to him what happened and he just started bashing all my threads after I explained to him he stated I stole his money. That's outrageous because I'm a vendor on xru and why the hell would I do that , he's a newb on both sites he doesn't have any knowledge of the forums
thx for the newb comment, i guess name calling is good when nothing else can be added. i would hope any future client of yours can see your great customer service in action

i do congratulate you on going thru this site and xru posts, and not once, posting a date for the sending the parts or sending a refund...while posting how good your are, and how your making us a favor and what not...
i do hate the fact that because of your post i am being call impatient when not once did i set a date, and it was and has been you all the time seting a time for shipping, thru pm's, only to come short, an not say nothing till ask about it.

i am out of this tread,enjoy my 430.00 , i am certain that in life what goes around comes around...
Old 11-09-2011, 07:32 AM   #18

^^^ here he comes, did you not read the above post I don't take ppls money. I do have great customer service your just an impatient person that doesn't understand the issue
Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #19
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thx for the newb comment, i guess name calling is good when nothing else can be added. i would hope any future client of yours can see your great customer service in action

i do congratulate you on going thru this site and xru posts, and not once, posting a date for the sending the parts or sending a refund...while posting how good your are, and how your making us a favor and what not...
i do hate the fact that because of your post i am being call impatient when not once did i set a date, and it was and has been you all the time seting a time for shipping, thru pm's, only to come short, an not say nothing till ask about it.

i am out of this tread,enjoy my 430.00 , i am certain that in life what goes around comes around...
You are a newb, you joined less than a week ago, and all you have contributed is garbage... Let the guy make your box, or take your money back, and shut your trap.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #20

^^^^ Thank you...and worst part was it wasn't even on this site ...