Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Looking for local people (SD area) for traction bar mockup!

Old 09-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for local people (SD area) for traction bar mockup!

I am currently looking for people in the San Diego area that have an X-runner that would like a set of traction bars, I have already made a set for the X-runners, but I am going to make some changes so I would need a truck for up to 2 days so I can build them on the truck so I can make them even stronger!

I know the X-runners have a terrible time with wheel hop and there is only 1 other place you can get a traction bar, my setup uses 1 per side with Heims in the front and Poly bushings in the rear.

I already offer these for the 1st gen trucks and I sell quite a few of them, I am now looking to start production on the X-runner bars, once I build the 1st set I will build a jig for repeatability.

In order to compensate anyone for letting me use their truck I will install them for free, and the cost for the 1st person would be $350 out the door installed. After that the cost will be between $350 and $400 plus shipping once I get all the material and calculate the costs.

PM me if your intested. I have this post on 3 other forums so 1st person to respond gets a free install and discount!!

-Jason
Old 09-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i was, im ready to by a set from ya.....Come on peeps be a pioneer...or something like that