LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

body

Old 09-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
crazyloco|xrunner is on a distinguished road
crazyloco|xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
body

i am looking for side skirt of side spoiler what ever some may call it for my xrunner passenger side oem parts anyone have any ideas were i can find it
Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer or ebay
Old 09-29-2011, 02:52 AM   #3
crazyloco|xrunner is on a distinguished road
crazyloco|xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
i was hoping not to use dealer
Old 09-29-2011, 03:04 AM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyloco|xrunner View Post
i was hoping not to use dealer
Were are you located? That would help. Go to forum list>second gen market place>place a WTB add (want to buy) list the items and location. You might have better luck over at xr-underground (I think thats what its called). Its a whole site for xrunners someone is bound to have the parts your looking for. If not get ready to spend some $$$ at the dealer.