Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Newest mod (Sleepy eyelids)

Old 10-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #21
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner76137 View Post
Yeah WHATEVER !!!! I can't help that I like being different.
How many car shows have you won with your nicest truck on the block LMFAO.
I can't say I've won any car show's but I have placed very well in a few driving competitions. I like to drive my vehicles, not park it outside restaurants for peoples approval.

You asked for our opinion and you got mine.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #22
Facial Hair Extraordinaire!
TheDirtyGoatee is on a distinguished road

Name: Dale
TheDirtyGoatee's Tacoma Gallery
To the OP, what kind of wheels are those and do you have shots of the side of the truck? I love those. Hate to copy folks but I may have to snag a set of those. They look super aggressive. What are the specs on them?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #23
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Is it bad i couldnt tell WTF was different about them from stock for a good 30 seconds? Nahhh its good just means your install was wicked clean That and i have a first gen, looks good.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #24
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ebay ,They arent cheap ( $47.00 shipped) but I wanted them. They come primered so you have to paint them,then you can use silicone or 2 sided tape to install them.
They are the same ones I had on Ol'Blue.
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...eyelids&_sacat=
This truck is awesome, I could care less about any negative comments about my first comment.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #25
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i want a x runner
Old 11-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #26
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking into getting a set, my friend has a set on her X and they do look pretty nice. Im still sporting the old style vinyls. New truck looks nice.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #27
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd Infantry Division
Name: John
gunner76137's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Looks childish. Kinda like lightning mcqueen from that movie Cars.
Ok here we go LOL But its Taco McQueen

Old 12-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #28
spotone is on a distinguished road
spotone's Tacoma Gallery
this looks awesome. sad that i have to paint it by myself;;;
the stripes and grill looks great on the blue truck too
Old 12-31-2011, 01:26 AM   #29
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok here we go LOL But its Taco McQueen
hahahaa I'm glad you can take some criticism. That picture is too funny.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #30
xrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: henry
xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
eyelids

i really like those eyelids, where can i get???
Old 01-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #32
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
there was someone in the BST forums making some, even painted to match your truck. can't find the thread though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ted-match.html

Old 01-04-2012, 04:40 AM   #34
xrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: henry
xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
found them. thanks for the info !! they come already painted to match too.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #35
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
Sleepy eyes covers

Sweet truck man really looks good!! your saying that they go for about 50shipped?