Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

2012 X-Runner

Old 12-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #21
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I want an X-runner so bad
Old 12-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I want an X-runner so bad
Me too...

One day maybe, when I somehow become rich and have disposable income that I can spend on multiple cars.

Edit: 30,000th post.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #24
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota really dropped the ball on those funky shaped headlights, doesn't flow well. Love the 2012 interior though!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #25
Xtacoma is on a distinguished road

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey is there any grills for for the 2012 tacos yet?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #26
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool, having a hard time with the front. Looks like some crazy insect with eyes sticking out.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #27
Xtacoma is on a distinguished road

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
im in love with the interior but why are the foglights so small?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #28
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I frikin' LOVE it. I can hardly wait to see a CARRIAGE WORKS grill in one. Here's a Carriage Works grill I just put on my truck and I love it the more I look at it (that stock grill was UGLY!)
Attached Thumbnails
2012 X-Runner-photo0823.jpg   2012 X-Runner-photo0685.jpg  
Old 12-09-2011, 06:58 AM   #29
Trueant is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
Trueant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
I frikin' LOVE it. I can hardly wait to see a CARRIAGE WORKS grill in one. Here's a Carriage Works grill I just put on my truck and I love it the more I look at it (that stock grill was UGLY!)

I am Still looking for a Grill that will bolt on before I attempt to make one myself.

Thanks for all the nice things everyone is saying. I love the Truck!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #30
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueant View Post
I am Still looking for a Grill that will bolt on before I attempt to make one myself.

Im sure you have checked, but e-bay has a ass load of them. Not sure if the grills are the same on the 2012.

Heres mine bolt on 5 piece
Old 12-10-2011, 03:09 AM   #31
Eltacos is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Officer
Eltacos's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on getting an XR for a weekender. Only problem is I need to win the lotto or take Vegas for all it has. I would want to come up with some sort of turbo setup, not impressed with the TRD SC.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:26 AM   #32
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I've just never really liked 4x2 small pickups, but damn that does look nice. First stock 4x2 small pickup I've seen that I really liked. Nice truck and congrats!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #33
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueant View Post

http://trexbillet.com/cart/ymm.php?y...A&model=TACOMA
Old 12-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #34
Trueant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post

When I click on your link I get 2012 Grills. Thank you!

There isn't an option to choose 2012 under the left side search feature. How were you able to search for them?
Old 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #35
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, nice color too. Don't care for all the "stick on" skirts and lips. Toyota never made a decent body kit.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #36
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw one of these in person and I really like them!
Old 05-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
BlacKRioT has a spectacular aura aboutBlacKRioT has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Air Traffic Controller
Name: Heston
BlacKRioT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XcZ2PJqNoN0 there is a Barcelona red 2012 Thing is so nice....
The Vid here IMPO shows the XRunner better those pics kinda make it look ugly...that Front and Hood scoop look clean as hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HXlEOK9hwVE
Old 09-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #38
rpmspeedyblue is on a distinguished road

rpmspeedyblue's Tacoma Gallery
Front end reminds me of a catfish or a sucker fish. Overall I'm still partial to the x- runner models!
Old 09-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #39
Trueant's Tacoma Gallery
Original pics

Fyi the original pics were posted to show the grill changes, not for artistic purposes or to promote the new model. When your able to back away and look at the truck as a whole, I belive its a very sharp looking truck. It resembles the original models except for such minor detail that if i meet older xrunner owners that have not been exposed to the critical trolls on the message boards, i have to point out the differences.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #40
AddisonsOwn is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
AddisonsOwn's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 2012 a little better too