Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?

Old 12-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #22
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Upped to 21 inches. 20s are on there. It's a good size especially with the drop
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #23
Xtacoma is on a distinguished road

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thanks everyone and i've been thinking about getting a Red 2012 and i just sold 1 of my trucks and know im looking for a v6. Im hopping set a trend for girls so they wont be in the shadow of there boyfriends or are to scared to go and get what i want. but i have always semed to be the girl who doesnt look like shes a car junky but i am once you get to know me. and thats why some girls envy me becase im always surounded by guys so yes i will buy an x-runner soon!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Canadian girl is on here and maybe Lenie. xru has many more.
Lenie has only one post here, shes pretty much on xru. Besides lenie i know of 5 others that have them but there not on here. Go and get one you wont be sorry.
As a matter of fact i'll be seening lenie tonight got some parts for her truck she needed
Old 12-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #25
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Lenie has only one post here, shes pretty much on xru. Besides lenie i know of 5 others that have them but there not on here. Go and get one you wont be sorry.
As a matter of fact i'll be seening lenie tonight got some parts for her truck she needed
+1 to this old guy... We know some of the same girls with them.

I'm a guy (but homo if that matters?) but I recently got my X-Runner (October 11th) while sticking around them for 2 years before then with no desire to get one. But... I love it and its so under estimated by everyone. No one knows what it is capable of until they see it in action then they swear it has some heavy suspension modifications where I smirk and say... "nope... it's all stock". I took one of my co-workers on a little trip to pick up his dirt bike who is a huge BMW fanatic (I sold my BMW to get the X-Runner) and he is undoubtedly impressed by how it handles....

It does have some down sides to it though... If you are knit picky about imperfections, You will want a clear bra on it ASAP. Especially on the edges of the rear wheel well flares since it is a magnet for rock chips, It's odd that it only hits a small section of the flare but not the metal panel itself. The turning ratio is super crappy, U-Turns have to be timed perfectly or you're going to have to hit reverse to go back a few feet... Other then that I have no other complaints.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #26
Ctoellen is on a distinguished road
Air Force: waiting to ship out aircraft mechanic
Ctoellen's Tacoma Gallery
girl in an xrunner? nothing sexier!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #27
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Welcome aboard...the 2012's are very sexxxy...good luck!
Here's some eye candy

x2 on the bigger wheels but besides that
Old 12-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #28
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
^^^ the 2012's are quickly growing one me
+1...The new 2012 front end is sharp..
Old 12-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #29
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Canadian girl is on here and maybe Lenie. xru has many more.
Damn right I am here

I want to bag mine so bad.... but the 2 inch drop just arrived so will live with that for a little while
Attached Thumbnails
Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?-xr.jpg   Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?-pa230011.jpg  
Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #30
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
I am here
Old 12-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #32
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
^^^ the 2012's are quickly growing one me
You should get that checked before it spreads
Old 12-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #34
Babyblue is on a distinguished road

Name: Shelly
Babyblue's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Love driving one.

I drive a 07 Speedway blue XR. I will add a picture later. I love love driving it, love the corners/curves. I blow others away in the curves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtacoma View Post
I'v been thinking I need a new ride and keep it it in the the tacoma family. Im a girl driving a 98 tacoma 5 speed and need an upgrade and i really want an xrunner. am i the only girl around that wants/has one?!!
if you have a pic of one post plz (no half naked girls ew). I was thinking about the new 2012 xrunner in red.....
Attached Thumbnails
Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?-2007-xrunner.jpg   Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?-22310-snowing.jpg  
Old 12-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #35
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
I drive a 07 Speedway blue XR. I will add a picture later. I love love driving it, love the corners/curves. I blow others away in the curves.
Jk lol welcome
Old 12-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #36
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post

WOOT! Looks like SWB was the best color for this racer!
Old 12-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #37
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
You shouldnt worry if other chicks have them. IMO any girls that drives/owns a tacoma are badass.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #38

Thanks CR250jumper and babytruck
Old 12-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #39

HELP! 07 Xrunner

Found out tonight it was the compressor that keeps runner. A couple of weeks ago the switch or motor went out on the fan direction, it is stuck on defrost now good thing since it is winter

Now I will need to replace the compressor and replace the device for the fan direction. Oh where to get one at a good price.

(It has 109+k miles on it)
Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #40
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Girl View Post
Damn right I am here

I want to bag mine so bad.... but the 2 inch drop just arrived so will live with that for a little while

I was just gonna say, where's Canadian Girl to represent the "girls with xrunners". Ya definitely got a certified bad ass little rig there!