Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?

Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #101
jcarver77 is on a distinguished road
Army: 3rd ID, 52D
Name: Justin
jcarver77's Tacoma Gallery
PPL LIKE EYE CANDY......

Old 11-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #102
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm... The definition of eye candy is subjective per person. Not really feeling the grill, headlights and wheels. But to each their own.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #104
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
What kind of wheels are those?
Enkei Falcons? 20"?

Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #105
Snow Ninja
PhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crista
PhoenixDoll's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I shouldn't have sold my XR... haha.. I woulda been part of the "girls club"...
Old 01-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #106
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDoll View Post
Guess I shouldn't have sold my XR... haha.. I woulda been part of the "girls club"...
Yeah you traitor.. So how do you like the Tundy Crista ?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #107
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarver77 View Post
PPL LIKE EYE CANDY......

Car Rockstars! Careful...
Old 01-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #108
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDoll View Post
your still part. always will be
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #109
Snow Ninja
PhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crista
PhoenixDoll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Yeah you traitor.. So how do you like the Tundy Crista ?
Lovin' it! Just got the 33's on it, have a lift in mind and waiting to get some parts in the shop for it... haha - can't wait to get it off the highway and onto some rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Girl View Post
your still part. always will be
Thanks hun!!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #110
ayesijuan is on a distinguished road
Navy: 20 year sentence in the Navy as an Interior Communications Tech.
Name: Mike
ayesijuan's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Welcome

I just joined the forum and you are my first post, I don't know about the 2012s but I love my 06 X-runner. Go for it! the 6-speed and V6 kickass!