Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?

Old 12-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Xtacoma is on a distinguished road

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is the any GIRLS driving X-Runners?!?

I'v been thinking I need a new ride and keep it it in the the tacoma family. Im a girl driving a 98 tacoma 5 speed and need an upgrade and i really want an xrunner. am i the only girl around that wants/has one?!!
if you have a pic of one post plz (no half naked girls ew). I was thinking about the new 2012 xrunner in red.....
Old 12-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed with one.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #4
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtacoma View Post
post plz (no half naked girls ew). ...
way to kill the fun! haha jk
Old 12-06-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the site. i don't know of any xrunner girls here, maybe you'll be the first?.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site. I'm not sure if there are any girls on here that have one. Be the first!

I say keep the first gen tho
Old 12-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! i have not seen any girls with X runners on here. but hey someone needs to be the first. if i did not need to tow atv’s and haul my dirt bike. and need 4wd. i may have got an X runner.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #9

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
and i will be the first, i might be very girly but i role with the boys when it come to there rides. I pay to much atention to trucks to be driving a little slow car. hopfullly soon ill be the first Xrunner Girl around here! and i will never sell my first generation taco its only has 75k miles on it. the only person i will ever sell my truck too is my father he'll just keep it in his garage and keep it clean
Old 12-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
There are several girls that drive xrunners. some are on here and most are on xru.
Just in case you don't know that's xrunner underground.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #11

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
There are several girls that drive xrunners. some are on here and most are on xru.
ive looked cant find them lol i think there should be a girl xrunner club lol
Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #12
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and i will be the first, i might be very girly but i role with the boys when it come to there rides. I pay to much atention to trucks to be driving a little slow car. hopfullly soon ill be the first Xrunner Girl around here! and i will never sell my first generation taco its only has 75k miles on it. the only person i will ever sell my truck too is my father he'll just keep it in his garage and keep it clean
Trust me. Some little cars aren't that slow (as your sig stipulates).

Got more pics of your first gen? What do you plan to do with your X runner? Coils? Bags?

Welcome to TW!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #14

Xtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Trust me. Some little cars aren't that slow (as your sig stipulates).

Got more pics of your first gen? What do you plan to do with your X runner? Coils? Bags?

Welcome to TW!
um i plan to put a supercharger in it! and i have some pics ill post them. oh how do you know my name?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #15
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^Post some pics of ur truck =]
Old 12-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #16
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'v been thinking I need a new ride and keep it it in the the tacoma family. Im a girl driving a 98 tacoma 5 speed and need an upgrade and i really want an xrunner. am i the only girl around that wants/has one?!!
if you have a pic of one post plz (no half naked girls ew). I was thinking about the new 2012 xrunner in red.....
your 1st gen in your sig made mea little bit. Can we (i) get some (lots) more pics and specs of that sexy thing plz! also welcome to TW, you'll fit in great here!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I say get a S-runner.

Welcome!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard...the 2012's are very sexxxy...good luck!
Here's some eye candy

Old 12-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #19
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ the 2012's are quickly growing one me
Old 12-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #20
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
hey welcome! and you shouldn't worry about if other girls have them, if you like one then get one and who knows you could be setting a trend!