Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

400 hp taco.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
400 hp taco.

check this out... modified and upgraded the standard 4.0
http://www.zercustoms.com/news/Toyot...-X-Runner.html
Old 11-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Ah yes.. the TRD purpose built XR... good stuff.

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/fe...ner/index.html

Truck is producing 400hp at the crank. I haven't dyno'd my truck, but i SHOULD be between about 395-405hp at the crank depending on drivetrain loss, and what I actually pull on the dyno. I'm hoping to be between 345-355rwhp.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats a bad ass truck XrunnIT im coming down to texas for a ride in your truck.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #4
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Damn thats a bad ass truck XrunnIT im coming down to texas for a ride in your truck.
Let me know when..

We had a mod day this past weekend. And I gave a member's friend a ride... We were cruising about 40-45ish, I romped on it and the backend kicked loose, didn't grab until about 65-70. Then pulled it to about 105ish. Needless to say, the guy was pretty amazed.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
2006nightrider is on a distinguished road

2006nightrider's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget passed 400hp with his X:

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=16677

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Truck is producing 400hp at the crank. I haven't dyno'd my truck, but i SHOULD be between about 395-405hp at the crank depending on drivetrain loss, and what I actually pull on the dyno. I'm hoping to be between 345-355rwhp.
I think I should be around 400hp at the crank as well
Old 11-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
400+ crank HP is fun. It is more fun to have more than 400 HP at the rear wheels.

This is a dyno sheet from my XRunner with the soon to be released URD MKII Stage 2+ supercharger system.

Gadget
Old 11-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
god thats wicked
Old 11-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
400+ crank HP is fun. It is more fun to have more than 400 HP at the rear wheels.

This is a dyno sheet from my XRunner with the soon to be released URD MKII Stage 2+ supercharger system.

Gadget
Old 11-26-2008, 05:06 AM   #11
ntinhri is on a distinguished road

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
that dyno slip doesnt look very smooth... and I too should be around 400 crank hp.. slackers
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #12
konigcoma is on a distinguished road
konigcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Let me know when..

We had a mod day this past weekend. And I gave a member's friend a ride... We were cruising about 40-45ish, I romped on it and the backend kicked loose, didn't grab until about 65-70. Then pulled it to about 105ish. Needless to say, the guy was pretty amazed.
What all do you have done to your x and how far are you from houston
Old 12-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #13
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntinhri View Post
that dyno slip doesnt look very smooth... and I too should be around 400 crank hp.. slackers
you should be higher then that, being that your pulley'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konigcoma View Post
What all do you have done to your x and how far are you from houston
check out my profile for my full list.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #14
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

Army: Ranger Medic, 3rd Rangers, 75th INF (Medically Retired)
Name: Brad
dak-rt-2a-XR's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly how long do you expect 400 WHP to last on an engine designed for 400 CrankHP?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #16
Dizzle is on a distinguished road
Dizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
damn i think i just came in my pants
Old 01-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntinhri View Post
Looks prety smooth to me. Slight fluctuations on the graph is normal. Engines dont put out liniar power like a turbine. A bad graph (run) would have large drops or peaks indicative of poor fueling, or air starvation.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, look at that torque curve!!! Very nice! Hey Gadget, what kind of MPG are you seeing, if you keep your foot out of it? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #19
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I have made a few cross country trips with that system installed and racked up lots of miles with it at that power level.

At a steady 80 MPH cruise I get 20 MPG.

At a steady 70 MPH cruise I get 22 MPG.

At WOT with full boost and MAX RPM I get substantially less MPG.

Look for a kit launch announcement soon.

Gadget
Old 02-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #20
Here is some leaked info:

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=23775

G