Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Let's see your X

Old 01-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
dam, some nice x's here, im thinking about getting one when ever i pay of my truck, so i can have 2 tacos, best of both worlds lol
Old 01-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #22
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Do it, but you won't have the best of the 4x4 till your rockin a first gen 4wd lol
Old 01-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #23
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I like my 2nd Gen. And I still got like 13.5 left to pay
Old 01-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #24
GeorgiaXR is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
GeorgiaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I finally get to detail the X since the headlight install last week. Here are some more pics

Old 01-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #25
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dang dude, your wheels look huge lol, how far are you dropped? and that must be a lower profile tire than stock, what size are you runnnin? truck looks amazing btw.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #26
xrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: henry
xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet GeorgiaXR !!!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #28
toysrgood is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Paul
toysrgood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaXR View Post
Ok so I finally get to detail the X since the headlight install last week. Here are some more pics

Where did you get that spoiler at? I see in your profile its 'Totally Twisted Creations'? I googled for it but couldn't come up with anything.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #29
ILikeTacosToo is on a distinguished road

Navy: SLJO
Name: Kyle
ILikeTacosToo's Tacoma Gallery
Those trucks look GOOOOOOOOD. I used to drive an S-10 xtreme and was always jealous of the X-runners that i saw. I noticed that not too many of you have tonneaus on there. any reason? they look pretty sharp.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #30
98_mud_bug

i use my bed too much to put a cover on it, mine gets used as a truck lol. I have a tire mounted in the bed of my 4wd, and roll bars, so there aint much room. plus my bike looks so dang good loaded up in the back of the x.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #31
I don't have one yet unfortunately. Only reason is that there is always something that I want more I will be getting one of the soft-top tonneaus sometime in the near future for sure due to the fact that it's light weight.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunner View Post
that looks sweet GeorgiaXR !!!
Thanks bro! I checked the website but I don't know what's up w/ that. That guy is on XRU screen name: Twisted Creations. I sent him a pm asking what's up so we'll find out whats up soon I hope
Old 01-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
dang dude, your wheels look huge lol, how far are you dropped? and that must be a lower profile tire than stock, what size are you runnnin? truck looks amazing btw.
I got the sittin sic street drop 1.75" front springs and 2" blocks in the rear. I'm running 235/40R/18 Nitto 555's. they were supposed to be 45's but they ordered the wrong size and I didn't have time to wait for right ones so I just ran w/ it lol
Thanks
Old 01-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #34
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toysrgood View Post
Where did you get that spoiler at? I see in your profile its 'Totally Twisted Creations'? I googled for it but couldn't come up with anything.

EBay...type tacoma tail gate spoiler..
Old 01-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #35
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaXR View Post
I got the sittin sic street drop 1.75" front springs and 2" blocks in the rear. I'm running 235/40R/18 Nitto 555's. they were supposed to be 45's but they ordered the wrong size and I didn't have time to wait for right ones so I just ran w/ it lol
Thanks
You didn't get the composite leafs?
Old 01-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
You didn't get the composite leafs?
Not yet...but plan on getting the new leafs they released soon.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #38
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
A few more

Month after i got it
Old 01-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #39
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgilly View Post

some of the canadian crew
Old 01-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #40
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgilly View Post
Nice interior mang. I like the attention to detail. The blue really stands out.