Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Let's see your X

Old 08-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #122
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
are you missing half of your bumper kit?
Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #124
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
finally got around to paintin my wheels, i made a paint booth in my shop lol

Looks good nice job.. but i think i liked the green better, stood out more. Damn critters.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #125
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking trucks guys. I know you guys dont get as much attention as the offroad rigs but they are looking sick! If i had to get another DD id consider an X. would be nice to see a meet with offroad rigs and slammed rigs. just a get together.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #127
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I want. Where did you get it?
A buddy got it for me a couple years ago, but the place she got it from closed .
Old 08-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #128
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
should have a bunch of good shots of my truck shortly, as soon as people from siknic start uploading pic's
Old 08-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #129
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
A buddy got it for me a couple years ago, but the place she got it from closed .
Noooooooooooo! Google time
Old 08-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #131
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
I tried, could never find one
I can't either.. :"((((((
Old 09-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #132
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallasx View Post

man I am digging this
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
yea, i hit a small critter lol
Old 09-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #133
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine =D
Old 09-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #135
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az lowtacoma View Post
Thats really clean

Thanks !!!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #136
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Mr.Christ.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #137
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Heres mine =D
so clean! those wheels look sick on there
Old 10-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az lowtacoma View Post
What's the brand and model of those wheels?

Varrstoen 1.1.2.
19x9.5 front
19x11 rear....
Old 10-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
so clean! those wheels look sick on there

Thanks brotha !