Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

MAIL CALL!

Old 01-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
MAIL CALL!

just got this beauty in the mail, too bad im 6000 miles from u.s. soil lol

Old 01-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So am i lol. I have to wait around till im back in the states to put it in. I have another $3000 in parts on their way to my house right meow
Old 01-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoTacoma View Post
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!
X2
Old 01-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Man! How much longer you over there? Stay safe Brother.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam

Cant tell you for sure. OPSEC as im sure you know. A few more months
Old 01-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Cant tell you for sure. OPSEC as im sure you know. A few more months
Understood ... regardless, watch your six and stay safe!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Will do rob, will do
Old 01-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
It finally happened! After all the threads... its finally here
I know...... Finally lol
Old 01-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I'm so jealous of your new parts!!! One good thing about deployments, I guess... extra cash for mods.

Stay Safe. Look forward to some install threads upon your return!!
Old 01-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So am i lol. I have to wait around till im back in the states to put it in. I have another $3000 in parts on their way to my house right meow
Another 3000$! Damn... what did you all buy? Congrats on the S/C. I love mine.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Another 3000$! Damn... what did you all buy? Congrats on the S/C. I love mine.
Doug thorley long tubes, urd y pipe, urd mk2 exhaust, urd cold air intake, urd traction bar, walbro 255 fuel pump, and other random parts. All will be waiting in my garage when i get home. Gonna be a fun long week of install on all of this lol
Old 01-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know how the DTLTs are !!! Mine are en route. Looking forward to seeing your shenanigans go down.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #16
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'll let you know how the DTLTs are !!! Mine are en route. Looking forward to seeing your shenanigans go down.
Yea man i would love to hear some real world input
Old 01-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #17
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doug thorley long tubes, urd y pipe, urd mk2 exhaust, urd cold air intake, urd traction bar, walbro 255 fuel pump, and other random parts. All will be waiting in my garage when i get home. Gonna be a fun long week of install on all of this lol
Nice man.... although the URD cold air intake will NOT work with the TRD S/C... unless you plan on hacking it up. I have the DTLTs, URD ypipe, URD mk2 exhaust, fuel pump upgrade and a TRD CAI. I still need a URD traction bar though Congrats on all the parts! Have fun when you come home.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Nice man.... although the URD cold air intake will NOT work with the TRD S/C... unless you plan on hacking it up. I have the DTLTs, URD ypipe, URD mk2 exhaust, fuel pump upgrade and a TRD CAI. I still need a URD traction bar though Congrats on all the parts! Have fun when you come home.
Why wont the tcai work?
Old 01-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #20
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!