Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Flared Xrunner?

Old 02-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Flared Xrunner?

Just wondering if any of you guys have glass on your x-runners with a wider track. I think it would look pretty badass if done right.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
dude, i think an x-runner with a slightly wider track width and some custom glass would look damn cool... like you said though, has to be done right
Old 02-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery

Hopefully some pics will follow
Old 02-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
dude, i think an x-runner with a slightly wider track width and some custom glass would look damn cool... like you said though, has to be done right
Most definitly sir, I dont know if one would be able to pull off 4" flares but maybe some 2" All Pro flares??
Old 02-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Most definitly sir, I dont know if one would be able to pull off 4" flares but maybe some 2" All Pro flares??
i was thinking more along the lines of fully custom glass... nothing bolt on.

just the bulge of the glass but no rise, keep the truck looing low and sleek... not huge open wheel wells

there was a dude a long time ago on customtacos that swapped a double cab body onto a 5 lug frame and lowered it with some glass fenders and bedsides... it looked sick. too bad i dont have the search skills to find it
Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt it..... most of the time to bag it or really static drop it u just roll the bed sides..... that little bit makes a difference but I haven't seen one yet....... we don't need the clearance like you guys do
Old 02-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #7

this is kinda like what we're talking about, but an x-runner. nothing to do with clearance

Old 02-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #8

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...light=widebody
Old 02-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #9

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was thinking more along the lines of fully custom glass... nothing bolt on.

just the bulge of the glass but no rise, keep the truck looing low and sleek... not huge open wheel wells

there was a dude a long time ago on customtacos that swapped a double cab body onto a 5 lug frame and lowered it with some glass fenders and bedsides... it looked sick. too bad i dont have the search skills to find it
See what I was picturing was the off road glass lowered with wheels and tires that can fill it, it may sound a little funky but it looks good in my head, dont know how'd it come out in reality. Maybe I can photoshop something up.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see that ^^^
Old 02-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
See what I was picturing was the off road glass lowered with wheels and tires that can fill it, it may sound a little funky but it looks good in my head, dont know how'd it come out in reality. Maybe I can photoshop something up.
I think that would look nice if someone did that with a lowered DC

Color matched and lowered enough for the tires to be stuffed just right.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
I would like to see that ^^^
x2

you may be on to something with this idea OP.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #13

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I was looking for a flared truck that didnt have armor but couldnt think of one off the top of my head, anyone know one? So what I really was picturing is a "flared xrunner" OR a "Lowered LT Truck". So picture Nick's truck below w/o armor. And sorry about the crappy editing, was just trying to get a visual.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #14
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
there is this is a mock up they did...

Old 02-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #15
Thats sick! Link to more?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #16
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
nope thats all the pictures i could dig up...
Old 02-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

whats going on here?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #19
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is kinda like what we're talking about, but an x-runner. nothing to do with clearance

I wanna do this exactly sometime this year, just gotta find the right tacoma
Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #20
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright I was looking for a flared truck that didnt have armor but couldnt think of one off the top of my head, anyone know one? So what I really was picturing is a "flared xrunner" OR a "Lowered LT Truck". So picture Nick's truck below w/o armor. And sorry about the crappy editing, was just trying to get a visual.

omg this is beautiful lol, ive been thinking of trading for a xrunner