Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Yay! grounded!

Old 03-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #21
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
If you get new non-fogged headlights lights and buff your paint it will be one clean ass truck!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i really want to, it needs to go to the detailing shop. just gotta let the money in my truck fund build back up lol. thanks for the compliments everybody
Old 03-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #23
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Don't take that in offense, as it already looks sick! That's just my input as a fellow black truck owner, always something that needs to be done to it. lol
Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #25
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

get your lift figured out?
No, not yet.

I'm guessing an AAL and Spindle kit.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #26
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Don't take that in offense, as it already looks sick! That's just my input as a fellow black truck owner, always something that needs to be done to it. lol

none taken at all, ive always liked your truck too. i wanted my 98 to be that clean lol. it does need a good buffing, and more green stuff
Old 03-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #27
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo913 View Post
Why?
cause he has 2 trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
because its my truck and i wanted to drop it lol
and you have a 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
there is no point explaining it, if you dont get it or like it the first time you wont the 2nd 5th 13th and 1000th
i would normally agree with you, but i hated it the first 1000 times i saw a lowered truck.. now its growing on me.. lol
Old 03-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #28
98_mud_bug

dude, get one. the xrunner's drive like a freakin sports car. its amazing being able to hang curves at 3 didgit numbers lol. (on a closed track of course)
Old 03-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #31
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Like it. Miss my lo lo. Got any day time pics.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #32
98_mud_bug

not till this weekend, i broke the screen on my phone, so im gonna clean it and wax it this weekend and get a friend to shoot some pics with her bad ass camera lol
Old 03-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #33
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait
Old 03-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #34
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Not my thing but looks good. I love the green wheels and think your truck is the only way to pull it off. Good job.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #36
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
moar pics yet?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #37
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Looks clean man!! Id love to have an Xrunner on the side
Old 03-15-2012, 04:45 AM   #38
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
moar pics yet?
Nope. I'm in br till this evenin. So it will be soon I hope
Old 03-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #39
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #40
98_mud_bug

Thanks, well I was gonna get pics of it this weekend. But a bunch of crap happened. I put some eyelids on it. And i think im gonna do my front lip flat black this weekend